𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

The chapter contains explicit sexual content, including:-

🖍️- **BDSM dynamics**: Including elements of dominance and submission.
🖍️- **Daddy kink**: Featuring a power dynamic.
🖍️- **Praise kink**: Involving sexual arousal from receiving compliments or praise.
🖍️- **Degradation kink**: Although not explicitly mentioned in the chapter, it may be inferred from the power dynamics and language used.
🖍️- **Edging**: Deliberately delaying orgasm to increase arousal.
🖍️- **Sadomasochism**: Inferred from the character expressing a desire for pain and potential exploration of such themes.

Hyunjin's POV:

As I finished recounting my story, I glanced at Felix, noticing the tears welling up in his eyes. His expression was a mix of sadness and empathy, mirroring the emotions swirling inside me. He has always loved my art.

Felix reached out and gently wiped away his tears. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that," he said softly, his voice filled with genuine concern.

I offered him a small smile, grateful for his understanding. "It's okay," I replied, though the weight of the memories lingered heavily on my heart.

He leaned closer, his warmth enveloping me in a comforting embrace. "You're incredibly strong, you know that?" he murmured, his words sending a soothing warmth through me.

I nodded, feeling a sense of reassurance wash over me in his presence. "Thank you," I whispered, the words carrying a depth of gratitude that words alone couldn't express.

"Do you think if I talk with my parents they'll be able to do something about this?" he asked, gazing at me with uncertainty.

"I don't think my parents would have made this decision without consulting yours, so they might already be aware of it," I replied, gently running my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, you're probably right. But their silence lately feels too suspicious to ignore," he confessed, his tone tinged with concern.

"What do you mean?" I inquired, sensing the weight of his words.

"If they informed you about this three months ago, then I'm almost certain my parents have something planned for me as well," he admitted with a heavy sigh.

"It's okay. Whatever they have in mind, I'll be here for you. I promise I won't let them treat you the way they treated me," I assured him, planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

His eyes glistened with unshed tears as he shook his head in disbelief. "Why?" he whispered, his voice trembling with raw emotion. "After everything I've done to you, why would you still want to help me?"

A lump formed in my throat as I reached out to him, my fingers brushing against his cheek in a gentle caress. "Because I care about you, Felix," I confessed, my voice barely above a whisper. "And I know that deep down, you're not the person you pretend to be. You're hurting because of me, and I want to make it right."

He recoiled slightly, his eyes brimming with anguish. "You don't understand," he choked out, his voice thick with tears. "In the end, you're just going to hurt me too. Everyone does."

My heart shattered at his words, the pain in his voice cutting through me like a knife. "Felix, please," I pleaded, my voice cracking with emotion. "I never meant to hurt you. I want to show you that I'm not the same person I was before. I've changed, and I want to make things better between us."

He shook his head, a bitter laugh escaping his lips. "Better?" he scoffed, his gaze filled with self-loathing. "You think you can make up for everything you've done with a few empty promises? It's too late for that."