𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

Hyunjin's pov:

"Your drink was drugged."

He looked at me with an expression of sheer shock on his face.

"Calm down," I tried to tell him, but it was of no use. He was clearly agitated and wasn't listening to anything I said.
"You are telling me to calm down after telling me i was drugged?" He whisper- yelled , not wanting others to listen to our conversation.

"I understand why you're reacting this way, but do you think yelling right now will solve anything?" I said, holding his hands to calm him down.

He looked at me suspiciously.

"How do you know about this?" he asked.

"Let's go in my car okay? I'll tell you the whole story." I told him as I got up and paid the bill.

*Last night*

I got into my car after leaving Felix at his apartment, my phone started ringing and it was Minho.

"I need you to come urgently."

"Where?"

"At the club."

"Dude seriously? Why? "

"I forgot my apartment's key there."

"You know you can stay at mine for tonight."

"I know I can but there's also something else."

"Alright I'm coming."

I was completely exhausted and desperately needed some rest. Felix's words kept creeping into my mind, refusing to leave. Despite his drunken state, the fear in his voice had left a deep impression on me, and I couldn't shake it off. It was puzzling to me why I was so bothered by it, considering that we had parted ways several years ago and I had no reason to be emotionally invested in his well-being.

As I finally pulled up to the club's entrance. I stepped out of the car, I looked around and spotted Minho standing outside, waiting for me. He had a worried look on his face, which immediately caught my attention.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, concerned.
"You know that Sera is here?"
"Well, she didn't tell me, but I saw her," I said, still clueless as to why he seemed so agitated.
"She's here with a guy and you're not even bothering to talk to her?" he glared at me.
"You called me here to talk about this? Really?" I retorted, feeling my patience wearing thin.
"Don't show me that attitude, Hyunjin," he warned me sternly.
"Fine, I'm sorry," I said, looking down.
"I came here after dropping Han and Innie off. I was on my way to my uncle's cabinet when I spotted her. I knew it wasn't my business to ask what she was doing here with a guy, so I minded my own business. After getting my keys, I went to the restroom. While I was inside the stall, I overheard someone saying your name and Felix's name. I slowly peeked outside and saw the same guy who was with Sera talking to a staff member."

"Do you know exactly what he was talking about?" I asked.

"I wasn't able to hear the exact thing, but he knew that you both came here with your friends, and then he was talking about some drinks."

"Drinks?" I was about to complete my sentence when I saw Sera coming out of the club with Kevin.

I faced them instead of avoiding them like the last time. I wanted to show Kevin that I could play his games too.

I asked Minho to wait for me and walked towards them. Sera seemed surprised to see me while Kevin had a smirk on his face, as if he knew I would come.

"Hey Sera," I greeted her with a smile.