𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

Hyunjin's pov:-

I spoke in a gentle and caring voice, "You know, Felix told me that he has this thing where he gets anxious in social situations. He was already feeling overwhelmed as it was his first day with a not-so-good start so I did my best to make sure he could relax and have some privacy. I locked the door for him and gave him the space he needed to calm down."

The most satisfying part of this wasn't my smooth lie but it was witnessing Felix's reaction. He appeared both relieved and slightly annoyed, which only confirmed my success in the situation.

"Thank you Hyunjin for looking after him," Changbin expressed with sincere appreciation. He turned to Felix with a look of concern and asked, "Lix, how are you feeling now? Is there anything you need?"

"Oh Binnie, you don't have to worry about me, I'm feeling much better now," Felix assured him, playfully hugging his arm.

"But don't you dare get sick on me, we still have our plans for tonight, remember?" Binnie said, his voice dripping with flirtation, causing Felix's cheeks to flush a deep shade of red in an instant.

Was this little conversation of theirs supposed to make me feel annoyed? Probably not. But I couldn't help feeling a twinge of envy as I watched them laugh and chat so effortlessly like they had been friends forever. As I observed the two of them, a nagging thought kept creeping into my mind. Could it be possible that there was something more than just friendship between them? I couldn't help but wonder. However, I knew it wasn't my place to ask.

I cleared my throat to let them know about my presence.

"By the way Jinnie," Changbin suddenly spoke up, looking slightly flustered after realizing that I had witnessed his flirty interaction, "Sera is searching for you."

{A/N:- Sera is Hyunjin's girlfriend's name in this ff}

"Well then, I shall take my leave," I say as I get out of the restroom in a hurry.
I took out my phone from my pocket,

*11 missed calls from Sera*

I knew she was mad at me, but what could I say to make her forgive me? I had three more lectures, and a date planned with her later. I had to figure out a solution as soon as I could.

I knew where I could find her.

Seeing her, I instantly made out the anger on her face. Her features, although she attempted to cover them, clearly displayed an irritated expression. This was evident in the way her brow was furrowed and the scowl her mouth created. Perhaps her arms crossed across her chest only served to exacerbate the anger and annoyance she felt.

"Hey, babes," I greeted her with an intimate grin.
"Oh hi," she responded in a snarky tone.
"I'm sorry for not answering your calls. I was busy and didn't know you had tried to reach me, since my phone was in my pocket," I explained while standing in front of her and gently holding her chin to draw her attention towards me, which affected her more than I expected.
"What were you doing?" she asked, as she fixed her eyes on mine.

"The truth is that I was with my friend who had been feeling down and wasn't doing too well. He needed someone to talk to, and I couldn't just say no. So is it okay if we just put this behind us? I don't want this silly thing to ruin our date." I said with a serious tone.

"You didn't pick up my calls because you were with your friend?" She questioned, "Is that what you're saying? You didn't want to talk to me because you were with your buddy?" She paused, as if to collect her thoughts, before continuing. "I don't believe I heard that right. You were with your friend, and you don't even have the decency to answer my calls? What friend is worth more than your own girlfriend? If you love that guy so much, then why are you even with me?!"