𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

Hyunjin's POV:

It's been two weeks since I last spoke to Felix. He has been avoiding me ever since and I don't know why. I knew that having a good hookup with him wouldn't make him forgive my past mistakes and just move on, but I didn't realize that it would bother me this much.

That night, after cleaning him up and tucking him into bed, he looked utterly exhausted. So, I decided to let him sleep and quietly leave in the midnight. However, after that incident, I tried to talk with him numerous times in class or at the cafeteria where we usually sat with our group. Unfortunately, he ignored me each time.

Eventually, he changed his seating place in the class and became friends with a foreign exchange student named Claire. I observed that he is a little too close with Jisung. Even Minho, who had previously been jealous of his Australian cat named Felix, had come to accept him. They both got along pretty well, and Minho had even developed a soft spot for him, which he normally doesn't.

He didn't talk with me but one day he just sent me a text telling me not to take any step against Kevin for the thing he did that night. I have no idea why. The guy I am ofcourse I had to know the reason why so I went to his apartment hoping to find him there. When I went there, Han opened in the door. I wasn't really shocked to see him there, but I had no idea what to say when he asked the reason of me being there. Before i could give an answer Felix came from inside and slammed the door on my face. My blood definitely boiled that day.

Sera and I went our separate ways, but it wasn't an easy decision. It felt like she had become obsessed with me, and I wasn't even sure if her feelings were genuine. However, if I'm being honest, I would have ended the relationship even if her feelings were real for me.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of our professor's voice. "Mr Hwang, are you done daydreaming?" she asked sternly. "I'm sorry," I replied, rolling my eyes in frustration. She continued her lecture, but it was hard to focus. Her words felt like a blur as I struggled to keep my mind from wandering again.

Finally, the lecture came to an end, and I breathed a sigh of relief. As I looked around the room, my eyes caught the sight of the boy sitting on the third seat, chatting with his bench partner. I wanted him to sit next to me, not anyone else, It wasn't that I was jealous - why would I be when I had no feelings for him. But the way he was treating me was just getting under my skin.

As my impulsive thoughts took over, I grabbed my bag and headed towards Felix's seat. Without a moment's hesitation, I tightly gripped his hand and said, "I need to talk with you." However, Felix looked taken aback and raised his voice, "Wait, what are you doing?" Ignoring his question, I dragged him outside and continued, "I said I want to talk, Felix." I led him towards my locker, which was in a secluded corner, with no one around. Although we received some curious stares in the hallway, everyone seemed to know better than to interfere with my personal issues.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked as I let go of his hand and push him against my locker, putting my hands on it to surround him. "Shouldn't I be the one asking that question? What's wrong with you?" I said as i looked at him. "Just because I'm not talking with a dickhead like you doesn't mean something is wrong with me." He said as he glared at me."Weren't you the one begging to be dicked down by me just few weeks ago?" I said with a smirk.
"So what? Isn't playing with people one of your hobbies besides annoying them?" He spoke with a smile.

I don't know what was going on with me. But EACH and everything done by him was getting under my nerves.
"Hwang Hyunjin." I heard my name being yelled, I turned back and found Minho standing. He looked mad.

Without a second thought, I let go of Felix's hands and turned to face Minho. He was fuming, and I knew that I was in trouble. I could feel my heart racing
"Are you okay?" he asked, his voice laced with concern as he went near Felix. "Y-yeah I am fine, he did nothing don't worry."