𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 34

Felix's POV:-

"Hyunjinaaaaa," As the water from the shower stopped, I called out his name, my voice tinged with longing. He emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, droplets of water cascading down his marked sculpted physique.

"What's the matter, princess?" he inquired tenderly, his gaze gentle as he noticed my flushed cheeks buried in the pillow. "Why aren't you here beside me when I woke up?" I murmured softly.

"I cleaned you up and had to take a shower," he explained, his voice soothing.

"Can you make it quick?" I pleaded, my desire for his presence palpable. "Is there anything specific you need?" he inquired, his concern evident.

"You," I replied simply, my heart skipping a beat at the thought of being enveloped in his embrace once more.

"Just a few minutes," he called back, running back into the shower, leaving me to chuckle softly to myself.

Was it the aftermath of our deed last night that was making me feel more clingy than usual? I couldn't be sure, but all I wanted was to be close to him, to feel the warmth of his embrace.

As I glanced around the room, I noticed my clothes, which had been carelessly thrown away last night, were now neatly folded. The empty bottles that had littered the floor were nowhere to be seen. On the table, I spotted a pill next to a glass of water, probably a painkiller, left for me. It was a small gesture, but it spoke volumes about his care and concern for me.

With a smile, I decided to get up, but as I shifted, a wave of pain washed over me, radiating from my sore body, especially my tender bottom.

Feeling too sore to move further, I abandoned the idea of getting up and decided to crawl back into bed instead. With a soft sigh, I nestled into the sheets, ready to take a nap.

"Wake up baby," I stirred from my slumber, blinking my eyes open slowly to the gentle touch of his hand on my cheeks. "Hmm?" I mumbled, still half-asleep.

As I slowly blinked away the remnants of sleep, I found him leaning over me with a tender smile. "Don't wanna get up," I mumbled, my voice thick with drowsiness.

His smile widened. "I know, darling, but breakfast and a painkiller will make you feel better, and we have to get going soon," he explained, brushing away a stray strand of hair from my forehead with gentle fingers.

"Are you leaving?" I asked, the thought of him leaving tugging at my heartstrings.

"If you want me to stay, I can," he whispered, his voice a soft reassurance in the quiet room. "But we'll still have to leave soon from here, as the cleaners will be coming." He said as he helped me in sitting.

"Would you stay with me at my apartment for the day?" I asked, the softness in my voice betraying the vulnerability beneath.

He smiled tenderly, his eyes reflecting warmth and affection. "Of course, baby," he replied softly, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to my forehead. "I'll stay with you for as long as you want me to."

"Do you want to take a quick shower?" he asked, his voice gentle and reassuring. I nodded.

As he helped me up from the bed, his touch was tender, guiding me towards the bathroom. The warm water cascading down felt soothing against my skin.

Leaning against the tiled wall, I closed my eyes, letting the water envelop me in its comforting embrace. With each droplet that fell, I felt a sense of renewal, as if the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders when he was with me.

As I stood in front of the large mirror after the shower I saw how my body was adorned with red marks just like his. Standing there, I traced my fingers lightly over the marks, feeling a sense of satisfaction and happiness that I was finally with him. I gently brought up the moon pendant which adorned my neck and placed a kiss on it.