Chapter 1

The Hermit had finally gone home Well, after the whole Christmas mess Joel and Scott left everyone trapped in Hermitcraft. But eventually, it was over. The rift was shut down not obsidian like in Hermitcraft. Everyone was finally home working on builds. Or whatever they must do.

 Fwhip and Lizzie are working on expanding to a new part of Animalia for some bats. Oli was Oli-ing, around annoying people. Joey was flirting with Katherine as Shelby plotted his Death. Sa usage was building and thinking about Saint Pearla, and Oli who knew her somehow. Then there was Joel who had almost finished all the other towers on his Mega-base and had been helping Pix with things. Scott had been working hard on filling shops and messing around with dye to make it very colorful dyes.

  Then there was Jimmy his blue bandana covering his face as he mines away. he was non-stop working since Scar and Grian and everyone else came. He thought he could leave some townspeople in change as he went on his holiday but not a lot occurred a lot was undone and needed a fix.

 Jimmy was just in the mesa working on the additional little things the town that Scar added needed a lot of work of food and water. And it was working on vacation homes for everyone. He had just finished Lizzie's as the next sandstorm came. At this point, it was very very very typical. Before he went into full work mode, he would have to wait for it to be done Now it was like a breeze filled with a lot of dirt.

 The storm cleared and Jimmy looked up to see a beautiful night sky. The star looked like something of a fairytale, some glowing bright others dimed just as beautiful The mix of color was perfect most of the dark purple had bits and splashes of lighter colors with some dark blue bits—a shooting star passed by being folded to the still sky. The moon beamed as it was blue. "Once in a blue moon ." Jimmy thought as got back to work.

 Pix was doing a mental health check on all the Empires that were going well till he got to Tumble town where he saw the tried sheriff looking at the sky. The sky in Tumble Town was all clear never covered with the sky place or gross looking. Then the Sheriff fainted falling into freeze hot sand. Pix ran to Jimmy whose eyes were closed with serious eye bags and looked very tired as his arms were very stiff not to mention he was covered in hard mesa clay and red sand. Pix dragged the tired man to bed. Poorman overworked himself. That can ruin someone's life, and he does it. And cover in sand it not good each." Pix thought as he sat down next to Jimmy. Jimmy was alive but passed out.

|~~~In the morning.~~~|

Jimmy woke with a jump. He almost hit Pix in the face. He was very frantic and confused. He stood up very quickly. "Jimmy!" Pixriff's voice called to the frantic Sheriff. Jimmy whipped his head and looked at Pix. "Hey... where am I and do you need anything?" His voice went higher as he spoke. "Jim, look at you you're tired and dirty and losing it. Take a bath and get ready Scott called a meeting. And I have to get things for him. and the girls." Pix said as he got up and handed a book to him bring this when you get there. 

He grabbed the book. He was getting slight sand on it. The old leather was indented with little fishes. Little hearts on the spine. The back was slightly bent as if it had been thought a lot. They were a parrot feather stuck in the book, the title was misspelled but said 'The cod got father". The book was sticky in the spot where Blond had been holding it as if slime or honey was there. Felt so familiar yet he couldn't place it.

Jimmy forgot the feeling as Pixriffs told him again to change and get ready. He sighed as he went to the closet looking through the clothes. Scott always wanted people to dress up colorful because he was a colorful guy. "Don't forget the book Jim bye," Pixriffs said exiting as waving. Jimmy waved and then turned, he got a wildly patterned shirt cyan with bits of yellow and green. He nice trousers that were boarded with flowers. Roses, poppies, carnations, and leaves. The boots also had a rose pattern. Jimmy bathed and was ready with the book in his pocket left for Chromia. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Word count - 780

I hope you enjoyed this ummm...

:D

This was BluJay bye-