CHAPTER _2_

Ummm... I failed my math test so ummm. yeah

ANY WAYS>>>> How are you I hope this is a good chapter not very long but whatever!

Um.... look at the image so you get an understanding of where they sit ... yeah.

Cardinal is our beta reader :D.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Scott had his fedora tipped back his' eyes glowing. The blue is like the sea and the yellow is like the sun. The cyan hair was braided righting than average. He wore a flowered button-up that showed part of his collarbone. A cape that wasn't grand but fun with distinguishable designs. He had gone to the meeting part of Chromia.

Where Princess Katherine and Gem were helping set up, Princess Katherine was wearing a beautiful pink and purple dress Snapdragon inspired. Her dark hair had been tied back with lilacs in a reef. The makeup was stunning. She was stunning. Katherine had her book that was flowered. It smelled like sweet flowers but it was overwhelming to Katherine. Princess Gem has a buttercup top with a matching skirt that is closely layered. The butterfly wing where the best part that tied the outfit together. Her hair was loosely braided and the sunglasses were on top of her head. She didn't have a book in her seat. but a staff leaning on the heart.

Scott looked at the deco He had a bunch of flags from everyone, who gave them. Lizzie gave her The solid purple with white trim. Gem's from Dawn was the sun with circles around it in different shades from the warm color palette with a black background. Next to Gem's was Shubble's whom they had to trade for. Purple background with a blue flower on it. And so forward. The first individual to come was not surprised by Pixlriffs who laid a book on the table in his spot. His book looked like copper was embroidered on the leather smelling like dust. The spine was in great copper binging. The title read "The Copper King". Scoot who had walked this seat got back up to see the different ribbons.

"Hello, Scott I am so glad that you could host this meeting I think that the flowers and colors are very nice, but I did bring the book for you." The brute said. He was wearing a shirt that was dark blue. The bottom had torchflower and pitcher plants that also had sniffers. They wore black pants and boots. He also had a crossbody leather bag and pulled out a leather book. Lined with different blues. Snow and Mountains were lined. The spines were lined with hearts green, lime, yellow, and red. The book smelled like wood with peppermint. The book had an owl feather sticking out of it.

Scott smiled setting the book on his seat.

After an hour, came Sausage holding the book with great care. It wasn't much different from the aesthetic Sausage Ready had beforehand. The only difference was that there was a wither rose in the book, which is weird. He placed the book on the table and then talked with Pixl. Then-Mayor Lizzie and FWhip came. They both had books tucked in satchels. Lizzie was wearing a lily-inspired dress that was long and cut off at the ankle. Her pink hair was decorated with wild flowers and berries which she had brought with her. As FWhip had a Peace Lily his hair with a leaf pattern shirt. It wasn't as bright or fun as the others but it worked. Lizzie's book smelled of fresh ocean and coral. There were some axolotls in the cover reading 'The ocean goddess." The leather looked slightly warped. As FWhip had a more evil and smelled of gunpowder which is an essential drug if exposed longer than 3 hours. The book was covered in gunpowder and had a rose poking out of it

.

Much later came Joel and Shubble who had one that had a mushroom growing out of it from Scott's view. Joel had a peony flower crown they were different shades of pink which lightly shocked Lizzie. Also, Shubble wore her hat and a dress with crocheted flowers on it with a white top and green base.

Then Jimmy walked in. And Scott's face flushed. Jimmy hadn't noticed that the button-up he was wearing wasn't fully buttoned. If it was before the rift Jimmy would have seen but after hanging out with Scar the effect has started as Grian warned. Scott swore going red at the sight. He placed his hardcover on the table before talking to Shrub. Finally, after 2 whole hours, Oli came. Oli wore his Hawaiian shirt with what everyone thought were potatoes were pineapples with little red flowers.

Scott looked at the table he didn't call the meeting but he did have to play host. From the front of the table next to him were Joel and Lizzie. On Lizzie's row sat WFhip, Joey, Oli, and Sausage. Meanwhile, Joel's was Jimmy, Katherine, Shelby, and Gem. Around Scott was Pixlriffs who called the meeting.

"Welcome everyone ... Thank you for coming to our meeting Help yourself to wine or any of the cakes," Scott said. The Empireris nodded. The conversations were light. After minutes of softly speaking Pixlriff spoke up," I have called this meeting about the book most of you got after an expedition to the end. And I found a chest of books. So, I read them... they were named after all of you so I hope that there is a link between the 2."

The empires looked bewildered and enchanted by words, except for 2 members Joel and Gem. Gem looked nervous as Joel was attempting to act cool about it. Most opened the book to see what happened. WFhip who picked out the book had a note fall out of it that said my dearest with love. Which slightly shocked him. Lizzie slightly laughed at the look WFhip made. Sausage on the other hand had lots of letters that were signed to that person[who was WFhip] but were all unsent. Others had finished quickly and were talking in hushed voices.

Scott opened his book with regrets the book was like a diary of his, old life. Everything that happened relations and family. It was explaining everything and that he was an elf-owl hybrid thing who was a Walmart Elsa, after a deal with Mayor Lizzie. Who was called the ocean queen? What was up with being a hybrid?? Scott thought that everyone is some kind of one hell even Pix was one. The only individual who wasn't was Joel which made no sense. | How can GOD be a nothing?| Scott thought after concluding.

Some looked shocked and blushing some feelings were known to the others. Pixlriff who was slightly moved and jumpy after that rollercoaster of events said later that we'll share what is comfortable and dismissed them.

________________________________________________________________________________

This took too long...

WORDS_1101

SO YEAH- 

This was BluJay and Cardinal.