CHAPTER 4

um...

I forgot- I was busy @ school. So, it slipped my mind and I had been working on one-shots... 

So yeah-

ANYWAYS I hope you enjoy it!

[ALSO THANK YOU Cardinal FOR REMINDING ME]

________________________________________________________________________________

'~Meanwhile on Hermitcraft...~'

In the realm of love, Grian, Mumbo, and Scar found themselves at a picturesque camp. They had positioned Mumbo in the middle, with Grian on his left, resting his head gently on Mumbo's shoulder, while Scar found solace on the right, resting his head on Mumbo's other shoulder. Together, they gazed upon the once vast hole in the ground, now transformed into a breathtaking landscape of rolling hills. The sight of the magnificent trees and vibrant flowers, each displaying their distinct colors, filled their hearts with joy.

Amidst this enchanting scene, Xisuma was diligently tending to his tree farm, a warm smile gracing his face as he admired the delicate Buttercups. The hours of hard work had brought them all closer, creating a cozy atmosphere that embraced them. Gem, though ephemeral, had played a significant role in their endeavors, offering invaluable assistance before vanishing once again.

Impulse, with his caring nature, had gathered an assortment of flowers representing the different elements, adding a touch of magic to their surroundings. As time passed, Mumbo broke the tranquil silence, his voice filled with tenderness. "I must retrieve something from my base." Grian, still half-asleep, made a playful face, blinking away the drowsiness, while Scar reluctantly moved away from his friend's side.

With a graceful motion, Mumbo unfurled his elytra, his figure disappearing into the embrace of the setting sun.

Grian's gaze gently shifted towards Scar, his heart fluttering at the sight of him. The hues of his face were kissed by the gentle strokes of various shades, yet it was Scar's captivating eyes that held Grian's attention. They shimmered with a soft glow, like a thousand twinkling stars, as they locked onto Grian's own. A tender smile graced Scar's lips, causing a delicate blush to bloom on his cheeks.

Grian's countenance mirrored Scar's, his face illuminated by the radiant light that surrounded him. His long hair, effortlessly swaying away from his face, added an ethereal touch to his already mesmerizing presence. Adorned with a braided headband, his hair seemed to hold the secrets of the universe within its strands.

Both of them were exhausted, their bodies weary from the countless hours spent transforming a once-barren pit into a thriving haven. But amidst the fatigue, their hearts were filled with an indescribable joy. For in each other's company, they had created not just a physical space, but a place where love and companionship blossomed, transforming the world around them into a haven of warmth and togetherness.

They both were staring at each other. Grian cooled closer to Scar. They both leaned into each other's faces, almost touching... Grian eyes flutter open lightly. Their lips were inches apart. They were so close till...

"SCAR GRI we need you?"

They shot apart quickly, Grian pink as Scar was red. The dirty blond rushed down gladding down with his wing opened. Scar stumbled down with that. Grian had stood on dirt which didn't come to G's mind till he fell. Down into the perimeter dribbled into water and the darkness. He soaked himself and all of his things. Wings were damped by the splash Grian's body made. The avian made what seemed to be a quack looking up. Scar looked slightly stunned then had a smile on his face. Impulse was laughing as Xisuma called down.

"You good G?"

Grian had 2 choices. He could get help with Scar and X's support and get dry clothes or he can try to fly up with wet wings and may break along with more of his bones. Right now breaking bones sounds horrid given that Grian wasn't doing very well. He took off the somewhat dry sweater before shouting "Yep, can you help me?" Xisuma and Scar dropped down, making a splash and soaking Grian more.

"Okay, Gri you need to release the armor or anything that might be weighing you down so Scar can take you up. " Xisuma said, talking out an ender chest. Grian should have taken an elytra and tried to fly up. But Grian just dropped his stuff. Scar picked him up, Grain blinked tiredly as the wave of sleepiness washed over him. |How tired am I?| Grian thought as they made their way back up.

Grian wearily descended, his energy drained, to rid himself of his drenched over-shirt and discover a dampened undershirt beneath. He surveyed his surroundings from his fallen position, spotting the displaced leather jacket lying on the floor. With a sluggish pace, he approached it, gradually sliding it onto his weary frame. The leather material felt coarse and merciless against his clammy skin. On the Hermitcraft server, the nights brought a biting chill while the days scorched with intense heat. A gust of wind sent a frigid shiver down Grian's spine. Following that, Mumbo returned from his undisclosed errand, extending his hand towards Grian, just as Scar did. Grian despised these moments, where they vied for attention like petulant toddlers. They were akin to three-year-olds. Grian's eyelids drooped heavily as he stumbled and collapsed onto the ground.

________________________________________________________________________________

UM

YEAH- THAT WAS WEIRD

Cardinal helped me write a lot of this...

She is ummm She loves writing love stories sooo and she words things weird so-.