[CrossXCross] Episode 15 - The Line We Crossed Today

[In recent days]

Asagao: (Rikina told me to meet at the train station, she's 15 minutes late... where could be she?)

Koma: ... Asagao? Is that you?

Asagao: Ko...Koma?? Why are you here?

Koma: Rikina... they said to meet here, but I don't know where they went, why are YOU here? You don't seem like you're gonna get a train...

Asagao: Huh, i guess we're here for the same reason...

STRIKER: I'm so sorry i was late... I'm finally here..

Koma: Oh, hey Rikina, hey, why did you ask for all of us to meet here, is there a reason why?

STRIKER: Daichi is coming back

Koma: Huh??

STRIKER:: You know, Daichi is actually coming back... You know how he was busy trying to get himself a new home and stuff, well, he sent us a message and, he's coming back!

Koma: Yeah, i know, he should be here by any moment, but... why did you tell us to come here?

STRIKER: Just wait for it

[Daichi's train arrives as Daichi comes out of the train]

Daichi: huh...? Guys? Why are you all here, i wasn't expecting you all to be here

Koma: Oh, hey Daichi, what's up? Did you find yourself a new home?

Daichi: I... I wasn't able to find one... i don't know what i'll do...

Koma: Well, you can always live with me if you want, Daichi, i wouldn't mind!

Daichi: Ah... thank you do much, Koma!

STRIKER: I have something to say...

Asagao: What is it, Rikina?

STRIKER: CROSSXCROSS will finally come back!

Asagao: Huh?

Daichi: Uh...

Koma: What are you talking about, Rikina?

STRIKER: We're all united here, we can definitely come back as CROSSXCROSS, as a team, even if we don't even go to school anymore... i still want to make music with you guys, i want to be brave with all of you, as CROSSXCROSS

Asagao: Rikina... i... wanted to come back with CROSSXCROSS for a while too... you know...

Koma: ... i wouldn't mind continuing if it's with you guys, alright, let's continue with CROSSXCROSS, alright?

Daichi: ... I wanted to be brave as well, like you, Rikina, i feel like with you guys, i can understand what really is to have a friend and be brave, i want to cherish the moments i have with you all, let's keep going, as CROSSXCROSS!

STRIKER: ...You guys... really want to continue with CROSSXCROSS?

Daichi: Yeah... i always loved making music with you guys, just being with you all made me understand little by little what happiness and braveness really are, i still don't understand what they are, but i want to continue being with you guys!

Koma: Me too!

Asagao: Me too! as CROSSXCROSS!

CROSSXCROSS: as CROSSXCROSS!!

STRIKER: (I know some of you guys are yet a little bit insecure... i used to be insecure with myself, i want you guys to be happy with yourselves and feel the same when i finally accepted myself, I want you all to be brave and confident, i want to be brave as well, i want to be seen and understood, but... only if it's with you guys... let's continue as CROSSXCROSS forever...!)

[Episode End]