Chapter Thirty Seven

Lyra

He made me see stars, fucking stars. The other night he made me have three incredible, mind blowing orgasms. I couldn't believe I let that happen, go that far.

He made me feel so good. And that's the only reason I showed up to the men's basketball locker room. I used the key River left in my locker and went inside. The lighting was dim, and I dropped my bag by the door before going and sitting on the counter.

I scrolled on my phone until I heard the door open and River walked in.

"Hey." He came over to me and kissed me before dropping his bag on the floor. "How was your exam?"

"Simple. Did you lock the door?"

He nodded. "Did you get any sleep last night?" He moved between my legs as his hand trailed up my inner thigh.

A throbbing ache grew between my thighs. I shook my head. "Not much. Did you?"

"Some." His hand moved up further up my thigh. "Are you coming over tonight?"

"With Teddy and Sasha."

"You could come early." His fingers found the top of my jeans, unbuttoning them and pulling them down a bit. His thumb brushed against me. I moved back slightly. "I like it when you're on my bed."

"River," I gasped as two of his fingers entered me without warning, he pumped both of them into my wet pussy.

I gripped onto his shoulder, my head falling back as pleasure erupted through my body.

"You're always so wet for me." He breathed against my neck before his lips started to suck and kiss.

He pumped his fingers harder, curling against me and hitting my g-spot.

My fingers curled into him.

I let out a moan just as I felt his thumb press against my clit.

"That feels good."

His lips moved across my jaw as his free hand was on my thigh, his fingers dug into my skin.

His fingers moved fast as he added more pressure to his thumb. My legs tense as my orgasam builds.

"You feel so tight, Lyra. So wet." River moved slightly, and I felt his erection brush against me. He was rock hard, and I swear I felt it throb. I wanted him, as much as I shouldn't I wanted him to fuck me. "Are you ready to come?"

A shiver ran down my spine. "Yes." It came out more as a cry.

The ball of pleasure in my stomach exploded, my legs going weak as I clenched around him and moaned his name way too loud. He had to put his hand over my mouth with his lips.

He made me feel so good, and I hated it. He made my head spin, he made me see stars and feel a new level of being satisfied.

"Shh, don't be too loud." He pressed his forehead against mine. "Someone's going to catch us."

"Do you want me to do something for you?"

"Not here."

I looked up at him, pulling back a little.

"As much as I want you to suck my dick. You are not doing that here."

"I dont care."

"You're not getting on your knees here." River pulled my jeans up and fixed my hair.

I got down from the counter and River grabbed my hip, turned me around and kissed me.
That took me by surprise, but I kissed him back. "Thank you."