6 - Yes, Sir

Something happened in that boardroom that Chan can't explain. This guy he'd never seen before was giving a presentation, but all he noticed was how ridiculously handsome he was.

Sure, he missed a whole subject and was presenting on a wrong country, but Chan didn't want to interrupt.
When Mr Park raised his hand to say something, he signaled him not to interrupt, and just continued watching.

And when Chan sees something he wants, he takes it.

Right at 5pm, a knock at his office door is heard.

- Come in.

- Mr Bang, I'm here for Japan report.

- Yes, take a seat.

- Mr Hwang, how long have you been with us?

- A month, Sir.

- There is a board meeting for our Japan company next month. I want you to develop a presentation on company's trade data.

- Yes Sir.

- Mr Park will give you details and work with you. He's the one presenting to the board and is in charge of Japan sales.
You'll report to him tomorrow morning.

- Yes, Sir.

- Hyunjin... I didn't get to eat the whole day, so I'm going to have dinner and you're coming with me. We're going to talk more about the upcoming board meeting for Japan. Don't say "yes Sir" again. - Chan finishes his little talk and doesn't even wait for an answer. He gets up and starts heading out of the office.

- Yes, S... yes..

- Chan, I'm Chan. We're not in a formal meeting any more.

- Ok, Chan.

- Where did you work before?

- I worked for a small business before but not for very long, and...

From that point on, the conversation doesn't stop. They talk about their experience studying abroad, how Seoul has changed since then, what was their most embarrassing situation at work, even about how much they both dislike night clubs.

Chan shows a side that Hyunjin didn't see before. He smiles and makes jokes all the time. He's charming, and kind, like a completely different person from what he showed earlier.

Hyunjin checks him out from time to time. As they drive to a restaurant, his eyes wonder off to Chan's profile, slightly drop down to where his shirt opens up, and then go back up again.

Car, of course, is the fanciest car Hyunjin ever sat in. It looks like a spaceship, smells good and... those seats are so comfortable - he could live there. The whole Chan-experience is seductive.

Of course they eat food Hyunjin never heard of, and it tastes amazing.
At one point, he caught himself looking at Chan's lips. Oh well, there's nothing wrong in looking. It's not like he imagined what those lips would feel like, or.. taste.

Fine, he totally did.
He wonders how Chan kisses. Does he approach slowly, or does he just take what he wants, or does....

Wait, what's he talking about? Something about sales and Japan meeting? Oh, oh... can we rewind?

-... and that's what I expect to see in the report. - Chan concludes.

Hyunjin doesn't dare to ask can he repeat it all over.

After taking a long sip of wine and emptying his glass, Chan turns to Hyunjin and looks at his eyes.
He says nothing, just looks.

Hyunjin feels like Chan can see his dirty thoughts through his eyes, but doesn't look away.
Chan then lowers his eyes down to Hyunjin's lips (Hyunjin felt that in his pants), stays there for a few seconds and does - nothing!

Well, that was hot! And then suddenly cold. Hyunjin takes a deep breath and takes a sip of water.
He should only work for old, ugly people.

*****

Oh I love this chapter... I can feel the tension between them, how it's slowly growing, building up... I'm weak for these
first moments... 🥰
*****