20 - Take this

Hyunjin woke up in an empty bed. Chan reappeared from a bathroom, wearing nothing but a cocky smile on his face.

- Hey sleepy...

- Hey - a raspy growl came from Hyunjin.

- I'll get some coffee, you can hop in a shower.

- Mhmm

Hyunjin watches as Chan puts on some briefs, and continues his strut to the kitchen. Does he realize that the apartment is all surrounded with glass and no curtains? Oh right, they're up in clouds.

So Hyunjin does the same; goes to the bathroom, takes a shower and then decides to look for coffee. He finds Chan in the kitchen, just wrapping up a phone call with someone.

- Hyunjin...

- Yes?

- Take this. - Chan pushes on a kitchen counter something that looks like a magnetic card, or maybe.. a key chain?

- What's that?

- My home key.

- Your home key.

- Mhm.

- To this home?

- Yes.

- .....?

- If you want me, you don't have to send me messages. Just take a cab, and come here.

- I can do that. - He answers and tilts his head liking the idea.

- You can just wait for me in my bed.

- I can do that too.

Some beautiful melody is heard (apparently that's a doorbell) and Chan opens the door (yes, wearing nothing but briefs). The concierge from the lobby brings in a tray with the ordered breakfasts and coffee.

- I didn't know what you like, so I ordered all kinds of breakfasts.

- Oh I like everything.

Chan enjoys watching as Hyunjin can't decide what to try first. He takes note on everything Hyunjin likes, and listens to his stories about his life in US, how difficult it was to transfer to English language, who were his roommates, that one time when he traveled to Japan and got lost...
All this time, Chan doesn't check his phone, doesn't walk away, he gives a full attention to each story.

Chan shares a bit different life path, since he went to a boarding school in UK, and studied in Korea. He briefly mentions the fact that he was married, and got divorced, and how his family didn't approve of that divorce. He also mentions that he didn't take any vacation time ever since he took over the company from his father. But he travels all the time so he'd rather stay home for vacation.

They talk about the fact that Chan has two siblings, both younger. He isn't in frequent touch with his friends any more, and is just focused on work.

Hyunjin is the only child, and has been friends with Felix since high school. At mention of Felix, Chan wants to know when did they became more than friends.
Hyunjin tells him everything... about his girlfriends and a fiancé, and the fact that Felix has been the only constant in his life all that time.

It's hard to tell if Chan got slightly jealous at mention of Felix, or was it something else, but he grabs Hyunjin's hand and leads him to a freakishly big sofa. He smiles and gives a little warning:

- One thing you should know about me...

- Yes?

- I like morning sex.

Hyunjin smiles because - it's morning.

In front of them is a panoramic view of the whole city, and that makes everything even hotter.
What a great way to start a day...

*****