23 - There

It's Saturday and Chan finally has a day with no meetings or travels. They lay in bed, not quite ready to get up yet.

Hyunjin lays on his chest, with arms under a pillow, and looks sideways at his lover. Chan, prompted on his elbow, is having fun tracing an invisible map on his back.

- So... what do you do in this big place if nobody ever comes to visit?

- I make business calls... I go to gym on 4th floor, or pack for next trip... most of the time it's just relaxing and enjoying silence. I like being alone.
But there are moments when it would be nice to share a meal or a good movie with someone. Maybe I just didn't meet the right people, or didn't put enough effort to maintain old friendships.
But now you are here, and you're my favorite thing to do. What do you do in your free time?

- I like going to museums, or sometimes I take an art class, go for walks and take photos... or I go out with friends...
I don't do any of that since I met Mr Bang though. He keeps me very busy.

- I'll take you to my gym one day, and you can take me to a museum, how about that?

Hyunjin nods in agreement. He feels that Chan's fingers are spending less time on his shoulder blades and more on small of his back, getting closer and closer to his bottom. He remembers what Chan likes to do in morning and that turns him on.

Conversation slows down, and Chan is now completely focused on exploring his body. He sneakily spreads his legs trying to get closer to that entrance to their favorite morning activity.
Without saying anything, he pulls closer two pillows and puts them under Hyunjin's body and then positions himself between his legs. Hyunjin is excited to do this now in a different position, and he perks his pretty little butt up a little, knowing Chan will take him on another amazing ride.

He feels Chan's pressing body on his back - he's ready. It doesn't take long for Hyunjin to get hard and to respond to things he does. Chan touches his body everywhere and leaves a trail kisses, then gives a little bite on his bottom before using a finger to explore it. Hyunjin speaks some unknown language under the breath, unable to see or touch Chan, completely at his mercy. And Chan knows he's good at what he does because Hyunjin's voice doesn't lie.

- Oh please hurry... I want more.

- Oh I'll give it to you... I just love to hear you asking for it..

- Mhmm... Chan.. please..

- Please what?

- Fuck, I want you... I want you bad...

Finally Chan makes that first push while leaning on one arm by Hyunjin's side. The pillows underneath Hyunjin give him an additional pleasure, and all he can do in this position is to moan and call his name. Soon enough Chan hits that perfect spot that sends a whole tsunami of pleasure into Hyunjin's system.

- Oh Chan.... - Hyunjin mumbles and drops his head overwhelmed by the feeling.

- Talk to me babe, tell me what you like...

- Mhmm.. yes, right there, aaaahhh, there...

Chan is focused on getting "there", to a place that makes Hyunjin moan. He's fascinated by a warm sensation of his tight body. His grip on Hyunjin's hips is getting firmer.

- Come for me baby..

- Chan... keep going.... aaaah...

Chan does everything he's asked to do, and steadily moves in and out. Sounds coming out Hyunjin's mouth send him into a frenzy. He's so aroused he can't hold in for much longer.

Suddenly he feels Hyunjin slightly shaking as he's going through orgasm and releases everything on sheets underneath them.
He tilts his head back and lets out a beautiful raspy moan which is a tipping point for Chan. They're finally satisfied.

They stay like that, with Chan leaning on Hyunjin's back and not at all interested to pull out.

It feels too good.

*****