29 - Epilogue

Six months.
It's been six months since Hyunjin accepted that job at a new company. Everything has changed in such a short time, and he's happier than ever.

He moved to Chan's place and got his own part of the walk-in closet. It took some time to adjust to the space, especially if he can't find something and there are so many places to look at.

Chan often attends late business dinners, and travels, but whenever he has free time - they spend it together. Sometimes, in a morning, they take shower together and that inevitably leads to some action. Bathroom mornings might be Hyunjin's favorite kind of morning because they're surrounded with mirrors and he can see them, especially Chan's hot body.

Chan no longer arrives at the office at exactly 8am. Sometimes it's 9am.
And sometimes he takes a whole morning off.
Living room sofa had seen some unholy things.
Dining table... is not just for dining.

And when Chan travels, Hyunjin's body just misses him. He touches himself, and he has a lot of steamy images in his head to chose from.
They tried video sex but that didn't go very well. It ended with Chan's raging frustration because he couldn't have what he really wanted, right there with him.

Meanwhile, Felix, Changbin and their puppy shared a funny photo with the three of them under a Christmas tree, and wished everyone a happy New Year on their ig accounts. They didn't get invitation to a big family dinner from Changbin's father but that's ok - they created their own family which includes Hyunjin and Chan.
Yesterday, Felix was making beef Wellington when all of a sudden:

- What's that?? - he squealed and scared everyone, including the puppy.

- Oh that... that's just a couple ring. - Hyunjin said casually like it's the most ordinary thing in a world. But within two seconds he showed an excited, wide smile.
Felix squished Hyunjin in a tight hug. He knows the two can't actually get married in Korea, but he still loves Chan's romantic side. One steamy night with a boss turned into a love story, and he couldn't be happier for his friend.

At the company, Hyunjin moved to a position where he wouldn't have any contact with Chan, and they disclosed their relationship to Ms Lee at human resources. She was shocked, to say the least. While looking very professional and collected in front of Chan, she was sending dreadful looks to Hyunjin like she's asking "Is he serious??"

Ms Kim is glad Hyunin moved to another position, so she can continue to rule the 29th floor. But Hyunjin actually likes the new location and the position even better than the earlier one. Before, he was alone with his computer. Now, he has a nice team to work with.

Hyunjin's friendship with IT crew, when he told them about Chan, significantly changed.
For like whole two minutes.
And then, the never-ending teasing started. Even Changbin tried to save him from Minho and Seungmin's savage jokes. It didn't help. He had to let them say all the puns they can possibly think of before going back to just normal talk.

It's Friday evening and Chan is coming back from his trip. The apartment door opens up and he enters, in all his elegant glory. Hyunjin leans at a kitchen counter, tilts his head on a side and says:

- You look tasty.

That kind of welcome brings a big smile on Chan's face. He licks his lips, walks over to grab his lover and lifts him up to sit on a counter.

- I missed you. Are you my dinner tonight?

- I have to admit Chan... - he answers while loosening Chan's tie, with a sly smile on his face - I love your crazy sexual appetite.

He then leans to his ear and whispers:
- I like it a lot.

- Well then, let's move this delicious dinner to our bed.

Hyunjin wraps his legs around Chan who carries him to the bedroom.
Their bedroom.

The end

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

And we finish with Chapter 29 because the fatal encounter happened on 29th floor.
The next story "Different Timezones" is about Hyunlix.
It's a bit more gentle, sweeter, even emotional 🥹
(have some tissues near by 🤧)
"Different timezones" is my new favorite!!! 😚 Check it out on my profile page 😍

*****