9 - What you see

One minute earlier:
When Hyunjin got out of the biggest shower he'd ever seen, he wrapped a towel around his waist and opened the door. Chan was standing in a middle of the room, eyefucking him.

Hyunjin's eyes also feast on the view. The shoulders... long, muscular arms.. the strong neck... wait, are those perfect abs visible through his tight undershirt? 
What else are you hiding, Chan? 

Hyunjin knows he looks fine. He knows he has a great body to show. Slim, elegant, muscular... He knows Chan has been watching him all evening. So he approaches without any shame and asks:
- Do you like what you see?

The question is unnecessary. Chan looks down to his towel, brings his hand up to Hyunjin's waist and, by holding the towel, firmly pulls him closer. Hyunjin places his hands on his nape, and uses thumbs to feel the strong neck.

Chan leans in for a kiss, then stops right as lips are about to touch. Their lips are apart, so close that Hyunjin feels his breath. He almost wants to whine at this dramatic pause. When Chan hungrly lands his lips on Hyunjin's, a quiet moan still escapes. Their tongues meet and, ooooooh...

Hyunjin can tell Chan knows what he's doing. His tongue is confident, knows what it wants and asks for it. Distracted by a very skilled tongue, he didn't even notice he's now naked and a towel is long gone. His erection is out on full display, and in perfect position to feel Chans' through fabric of his shorts.

Hyunjin moves away from the kiss, puts on his dirties, sluttiest smile, slides his hands from Chan's neck down to his chest, and walks to the bed knowing that he's watching. He then lays down on his back and pats the sheets inviting him to come closer.

Chan takes a good, long look. His chest is raising in a fast pace, he looks like a bull ready to charge. But first he swiftly removes his clothes and shows that, well... besides his huge arms, something else is big, long, veiny. Hyunjin takes a deep breath and is a slightly worried about what he sees.

Chan starts with kisses at inner thigh, then moves to arm before landing on Hyunjin's chest. Tastes damn good. Feels good. Hyunjin slightly lifts his lower body in attempt to feel the other. He lets Chan feast on his body, and Chan loves what he sees, loves how he reacts to every touch.

He presses Hyunjin's hands down with one hand and uses the other hand to glide over his body. Then, he leaves wet kisses in a middle, and goes down lower, lower, lower.... for a prize award.

Hyunjin whines at the feeling of Chan's lips wrapped around him, he closes eyes to be completely present in that moment and feels everything Chan's doing. He doesn't see it, but feels the tongue, the lips, the hand, the humming...
- You're so.. am- ooh.. so good.. Chan..wait.. you... oh hold on... I can't aaah...

Chatty Hyunjin and begging to slow down doesn't really work on Chan. He's determined to make Hyunjin satisfied.
When he's about to come, Chan grabs him tighter, and then lets him release everything... looking very pleased at his work.

Hyunjin takes a moment to recover from the fact that he already came after barely touching Chan. He sits up on his knees ready to return the experience, but Chan leans in and says:

- I have something else on my mind. Let me take care of you.

- What if I want to take care of you?

- Oh you already are, trust me..

Chan turns out to be amazingly skilled with his fingers and lube. The way he's touching and moving is already taking Hyunjin to some other place, out of his body. The feeling he gets just from this is imense, and they didn't even get to the best part!

Finally, Chan pulls Hyunjin's body closer. He slowly pushes inside and the feeling is so good, he has to stop and get himself together. It's been so long since he had sex with a guy.. he remembers the experience, but this time it feels different, intense, he has to calm down a little.

- You feel so good, it's crazy...

- Chan..

- Mhm?

- Don't hold back...

At these words Chan enters harder.  Hyunjin whines and grabs hold of sheets. There is no turning back any more. His moves become steady and with each move, a wave of pleasure spreads throughout their bodies.

And he hits that perfect spot that makes him roll his eyes and feel shivers on his skin.
- So good... you're so goo... oooh....

At one moment Hyunjin feels like he's floating. He feels nothing but a pure pleasure. Chan sees that moment in Hyunjin's face and reaches his peak right after.

He is not one bit sorry for anything that happened tonight. The whole evening was inevitably leading to this, like one long sex session that started when they first met and now they're exactly where they wanted to be. They fall down on a bed unable to move or speak.

In a little while Hyunjin is already asleep. Chan shakes his head in disbelieve of how good he felt. He gets up to remove dirty sheets and looks at this gorgeous human in his bed.

It's a middle of the night. He stands by the bed, naked, legs apart and straight posture, looking very pleased with what he sees.

"I'm not letting this go."

*****

Is this too much?
I don't know, is it too dirty?
I think I should tone it down, maybe it's going too far...
Let me know if you like it or not.

🩶