8 - Water

Besides regular encounters with Jiwoo, and before that, with his wife who he met at high school, Chan's sex life was pretty uneventful.

There was just that one summer vacation when he ended up in bed with a girl and - her boyfriend. It was one drunk night that led to a whole week of amazing threesome.

Sometimes it would be just with her in a changing room, other times with him in a bathroom. But, the couple had an arrangement to go only three-way with Chan. When they realized what they've been doing behind each other's back, they broke up and returned back to Australia.

This was a long ago. He had just finished his studies and was about to start working at his fathers' company. His long time girlfriend didn't want to go on a trip and so... that one week changed his whole perspective on sex.

He later tried to do some other things in bed with her, but she was not interested in anything more than classic stuff. Eventually they realized they're together out of a habit, and because of family expectations, not love.
Divorce was quick and clean.

And now, he's driving home with someone he just met, and it feels like he's himself again. Not the company president Chan, not the heir of the family business - just Chan.

At a red light, he puts his hand on Hyunjin's leg and gives him an unnoticeable side look.
What he sees gives him such freaking electrical shock, he has to shake his head to calm down.
At a touch of Chan, Hyunjin took a deep breath, tilted his head back in head rest, and closed eyes.

Chan wonders if that's what he looks like during sex. But, they have to drive at least 20 more minutes to get to his place... He puts the stick shift in first, and drives through a red light.

Late night in Seoul is like their crime partner tonight, it covers them in dark and lets them show their true colors. It clears out streets from traffic, so they arrive at the destination fast, and finally see the place where Chan lives.

Of course it's a modern tall building in the most expensive part of the town. Of course doors and the elevator open up just for him. Of course he presses button for a penthouse.

In the elevator, they still keep distance between them. Just one touch and they won't be able to go back to a well-mannered behavior.
Chan opens a huge door and Hyunjin is amazed with a luxurious view.
So this is how filthy rich people live...

Even though it's absolutely clear why they're here, Chan's respectful side shows up:

- Do you want something to drink?

- Yes please.

He hands him a glass of something brown and Hyunjin doesn't ask, just takes a big sip.

- Chan...

- Tell me.

- I was at work all day.. can I use your shower? - he asks innocently, like it's the most normal thing to use somebody's shower like that.

Chan's brain suggests sharing a shower, but he just points at a direction where a shower is conveniently accessed from a master bedroom.

Chan himself goes to a guest room bathroom, and removes suffocating work clothes. It feels like clothes is on fire, he almost rips it off of his body and rushes to stand under a rain shower to cool down.
He closes his eyes, lets the water run, and counts to 100.

Still wet and completely uninterested in wiping off drops of water, he puts on shorts and undershirt, and walks to a master bedroom.
He can hear that water stoped running. He stares at the bathroom doorway.
His heart is beating fast and breathing is shallow.

Hyunjin comes out with a towel around his waist. With another towel, he ruffles up his long hair. Chan sees drops of water running from his hair down to his neck... his chest.. his abs..
He can't speak. The man is absolutely fucking gorgeous.

Hyunjin then takes a few steps towards him, with a sleek smile on his face and says:
- Do you like what you see?

Chan grabs his waist, pulls him close so harshly that Hyunjin lets out a little yelp, and gives a firm, lustful kiss.

"So, that's how he kisses.."

*****