27 - Tokyo

Hyunjin stands in front of their hotel room and admires the view. He observes Tokyo lights while Chan takes a call after call on his phone. It's after midnight. They met so many business partners on this trip, it's getting hard to keep up with Chan and remember who is who.

He takes time to admire the city, and just stares silently in dark, taking in all events and impressions of the day. Chan quietly approaches and gives him a back hug.

- I'm happy you're here with me. Everything is easier with you.

- Are you getting all romantic, Chan?

- Maybe I am.

- I might tell your staff you're all sweet and cuddly.

- They won't believe you.

- Ah, they won't, you're right. Your work appearance is neither sweet nor cuddly.

They stay like that in a hug with Chan's arms wrapped around Hyunjin's waist and head on his shoulder, both watching the sleeping city.

After a few minutes of silence...

- Chan...?

- Yes?

- When I move to your place, are we going to share the bed?

- What kind of question is that? Are you moving in as my flatmate maybe? Of course we'll share the bed. I need you by my side.

- And what if I want you in a morning, but you have an early work meeting scheduled?

- Forget the work. You come first. I have to make sure you're satisfied before you go out and face the world.

While Chan is talking, his hand is unbuttoning Hyunjin's pants.

- What if I'm still sleeping, and you have to go out before I wake up?

- You can sleep. I'll use my mouth to pleasure you.

Hands now work in tandem and open up a zipper on Hyunjin's pants.

- And what if I want to satisfy you?

- That can be arranged.

One hand is rubbing him through the fabric and the other one is playing with a hem of the black briefs.

- So.... mmmh.. wait, what was I going to ask?

- I don't know, something about sex? - says Chan as he gives hungry kisses on the neck and sucks on a skin.

- Aah yes, mmmh what if... you travel and I'm in apartment... all alone?

- When I travel... you touch yourself and think about me.

The indecent hand is now holding Hyunjin's hard erection and putting a slight pressure on a tip. The other hand is unbuttoning his shirt.. Hyunjin feels like Chan has so many hands right now.

- Ooh... Chan...

- Yes...?

- What if... I...

Hyunjin feels Chan's bulge poking from behind and he slightly moves to give him some pleasure too.

- Mmm... Chan...

- Show me how much you like when I hold you like this. - says Chan and tightens his grip even more.

- I like it... you have no idea..

Hyunjin stays like that for a moment and leans both hands on a desk in front of him, feeling slightly dizzy. Chan slides Hyunjin's pants and briefs all the way down, and frees him from all the clothes. He gently bends him down, and lets him back up a little while still holding on to the desk. Hyunjin knows what's coming next and just the thought of it makes him excited.

Chan spreads his cheeks and gives him a few little squeezes before starting to massage the entrance.

- You're so beautiful, I never get enough of you. - He says and pushes that first lubed finger in.

- Mmmh... right.. there.. yes... oooh...

- Like that?

- Yes!! Like that...

- Babe, I can't wait to feel you..

- That.. spot.. aah

Chan is barely holding his desire, he's so ready he can't think clearly any more. Some sweat drops are forming on his face, and his heart is pumping like crazy. He takes a moment to put on a condom, but his hands are too slippery and shaky so he shakes his head to refocus.

When Hyunjin is ready and starts whining for Chan's body, he slowly starts entering while holding the hips. The sight in front of him, how he disappears inside, how Hyunjin's body holds him tight... he wants to remember this image forever.

A panoramic view of the sleeping city makes it all even better. Being naked like that, in front of an open space, not holding back...
Soon the movements become more steady and, and he goes in and out...

As the pace is getting faster and harder,
Hyunjin's secret spot is hit so many times he's just holding on for dear life. His mouth is open and some drool comes dripping down, they're both covered in sweat....
and
oooh..
oh...
o...
h...
.....
...
..
.
.
.

.

.
They reach the climax,

and then

slowly

start

coming down

back to earth.

- You're so good, baby...

- This was so good my legs are weak.

Chan gently picks him up in his arms and lays him down on a bed.

- Ssshhh... I'll take care of you.

*****

Only two more chapters to go 🫣😭
I hope you liked the story 😊
If you like, you can tell me here who was your favorite character.

*****