10 - Possesive

Just like every day, Hyunjin woke up at 6am. But this time he woke up in a soft, silky bed. Not in his old, single bed.

His boss, and boss of everyone in the company, is sleeping next to him.
What should he do now?
He quickly decides to get dressed and leave before Chan wakes up.

"This was surely a one-night thing for Chan. I bet someone like him doesn't want a clingy person in his bed the next morning. Being all needy would probably ruin any chance of repeating this ever again.
I should just sneak out and leave. That way, I'll remember the sexy Chan rather than Chan that ignores me the next morning..."

This all makes perfect sense to Hyunjin, so he sneaks out of the room, and out of the apartment. He calls a cab and waits outside. This fancy neighborhood is way too far from his home to just walk. And since it's still very early, there is no traffic.
Cab arrives in no time.

Chan woke up feeling good, really good. Kind of feeling guilty, but also - happy?
He turns around with a smile on his face and finds - an empty bed.
Bathroom is empty, main floor is empty. He runs back to look for Hyunjin's stuff. It's all gone.
Why the fuck did he leave??

He goes from happy to angry in a second. Slams door and gets ready for work faster than ever.

When he gets to the office, people are still arriving and nervously looking at each other cause Chan is never in the office that early.

A few minutes later Hyunjin enters his office, takes off his bag and jacket, and turns on a monitor. Chan walks in, looking angry and says:
- My office, now!!

Hyunjin rushes after him, and, once they're in office, closes the door.

- Why did you leave this morning???Mm?

- I... I mean...

- Yes...??

- I thought you wouldn't want me there in the morning.

- You thought what???

- I don't know... I don't know, I guess you don't look like a type who'd cook breakfast the morning after sex...no?

- I wouldn't. I would order in.

- Ok, I'm sorry.

- Do you think I have sex with a different guy each night?!

- Yes, maybe,.. I don't know? What do I know? I'm not you!

- Fuck... who do you think I am?? Some sex addict with a fetish for his employees? Don't ever leave like that again!!

- There will be.. again?

Hyunjin regrets his question the moment he says it. Chan looks furious!

- I don't know Hyunjin, you tell me! Didn't you say you want to be mine??

- I did. And I do... Want... To be yours.

Chan is pacing up and down the office.
Up and down.
He then inhales, and slowly exhales...

- If you don't want to ever do that again, I understand. You won't hear from me any more. It will be like that night never happened. We'll be fine.

- Chan..

- The request to work on a report with Park still stands. I'll need that next week. It's just that you'll work with Park, not with me.

- Chan...? Can I say something, please?

- Fine.

- I most definitely want to repeat the last night. The reason why I left this morning is because I didn't want to ruin any chance of doing it again.
It was so good, I'll run to you if you call.
....
...
..
.

There is a very loud silence in the room.

- Chan...?

- What are you doing tonight?

- I'm going to... your place..?

- You bet you are!

- And I'm... not sneaking out the next morning?

- Hyunjin......

- Too soon? Ok, ok, I get it. I'll just go back to my office and do some work now....

As Hyunjin walks back to his desk, he types to Felix:

I'm going to stay out tonight

Again??

yes, well, something happened...
good stuff... I'll tell you all
when I get home

I was going to make
some Indian food tonight 
you meanie

don't cook anything
while I'm gone pls

Maybe i bring lunch
to your office and
pay a visit to that chan guy

No no no not a good idea
because... i have to tell you
something about that

You dirty Jinnie!!! You
didn't spend night
with mr bang???

i can't talk now
im in a meeting

Sure you are
loverboy

——

It's 6pm and Chan is leaving office. He told Hyunjin to meet him in a garage. As he goes down in an elevator, he thinks how odd it was for him to react the way he did this morning.

He never yelled at someone he had sex with the way he did today. To be honest, in the past, he really wanted his partners to be gone by next morning. Wtf happened this time?

Hyunjin is in a garage, as agreed. They quickly get in Chan's car and drive away.

- Chan...?

- Yes?

- I don't think you sleep with someone else each night.

- Right, I don't. You'd be surprised how boring my sex life has been.

- Well, you seemed quite experienced to me.

- What about you? Anyone special in your life?

- I mean... I loved and I was loved. But I don't do one-night stands. You're the first one who got me to bed after only one date.

Chan doesn't say anything but puts hand on his thigh and holds it firmly.

He feels possessive of Hyunjin.
He hates any unknown person who got to have sex with him in the past.

There will be no more other people for him!

*****