Tough work

Thompson's Point of View

I have no work this day. It's my day off. It's pretty bad Chiro has to go though. It's gonna be a long day before he could ever go home. I'm just here, drinking some beer with only jeans on. Kinda' lazy watching in front of the television.

Damn it. There's nothing good on TV!

I looked at the clock. It's already 8:30pm. He'll be here in an hour. I hope my little Chirochi won't be tired when he gets home. I'll be making his dinner. Usually, we just go to the nearest restaurant to eat but I just want to cook him something. And in fact, I'm really bored.

Tonkatsu(fried, breaded pork cutlets), Dashimaki Tamago(rolled pan fried eggs), Salmon Sashimi(raw salmon), and last but not the least, rice. These are some simple Japanese cuisine. Some that Chiro has taught me. I'm actually getting good at cooking Japanese thanks to him.

So I have plated the food on the table. Presentable, simple, but something's missing. Oh no. There's no tonkatsu sauce left.

I ran to the store to buy some. There's a Japanese store inside the nearest mall.

When I finally arrived in the apartment, the doors slightly opened. I remembered locking it. I looked at my watch as I open the door.

"Chirochi!"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't wait. I was so hungry."

He already made his way to the table. His mouth is filled.

I came to sit in front of him. Putting the bag of tonkatsu sauce down.

"What's that?"

"Tonkatsu sauce. I forgot we ran out."

"Oh yeah! Gimme!"

I don't know why he's into this green hot spicy stuff but he can't eat Japanese food without it. Unless he's hungry just like now.

"You're getting good at this, Tomo-kun."

"Thanks."

I'm glad he appreciates it.

"I just thought you'd be home exhausted from work, so I made this instead of going to some local restaurant. I know how you like this stuff."

"Awe. How sweet. Kind to think of it, I'm actually really tired from work. By the way, did you make some miso soup?"

"Uh... I'll make you some."

"Let me do it."

How did I forget about miso soup?

On top of that, he seems smiling so sweetly that it reminds me when we first met. The kind that makes you fall. After all, didn't he just say he's really tired?

He finished his soup.

"You're not really that tired. Right, Chirochi?"

Half an hour just passed and we went to do it on the couch. I just went for a missionary position so he won't get that tired while doing it.

"Tomo-kun, please let me ride you."

I'm not sure about his idea. After all, he has no stamina left. Still, I let him though.

It's very rare for him to take on initiative while doing this. He slows down and lean on my shoulders.

"I love you, Tomo-kun."

It's been a while since he said that to me. It made me smile by the fact I'm so grateful to have him.

But before I even noticed, he just stopped.

"Chirochi?"

How could he fell asleep while having sex? I guess he's just really tired. I just smiled as to think that he's so cute. I carried him to the bedroom while it's still in.

I shoved it out as I dragged him on the bed. I washed out then put on his boxers. Letting him sleep through the night cuddling him from behind.

Tough work! But I have no complaints. I simply hard to get mad at him. He's just cute in every way. Even if he had to fall asleep while making out with me.