Author's notes and Trivias

TRIVIAS

Roommate Cuddles I

• Tomo is not gay but rather bisexual.
• The story that Chiro reads on  the 4th chapter "Knight" is similar to the plot of the show Adventure Time.
•  It is revealed in "Apple pie" that Chiro's favorite food  is Apple pie.
•  Tomo's favorite food is chocolate.
•  Lots of  aphrodisiacs were mentioned in the story. This includes: chocolate, cinnamon, apples and whip cream.
•  Chiro is grade conscious as revealed in "Presentation".

Roommate Cuddles II: Roommate Struggles

•  As seen on the cover, Nate appears to have bluish dark hair and dark blue eyes. He's similar to the tall, dark and handsome type of guy.  
•  Sofia who lives in a "castle" is a reference to a disney series "Sofia the First".
•  It is further revealed in "Stargazing" how Tomo broke up with Ezra. And his love for Chiro is similar to "Love at first sight" except for the fact he didn't realized it earlier.
• It may have seem Chiro still has some feelings left for Nate as it is revealed in "Triggered" that he kind of liked it when Nate fondled him.
• The way Nate rubbed his shaft to Chiro's is called frotting.
• Tomo's favorite sex position is the missionary.
• Nate's favorite food is hamburger.
• As revealed in "Mixed emotions", Nate is possibly either violent or just strong to hold on to Chiro like that.
• Chiro has a very low stamina as revealed in "Flashes".
•  The scent Chiro was speaking of in "Forever" was actually Nate's perfume.
• Nate died at the age of 22.

Roommate Cuddles III: Four years

• Four Years is actually based on a true story.
• Nate and Chiro first became friends in a Basic Algebra class. It's coincidental how they met again in college when Chiro currently tutors Advance Algebra and Basic Calculus. 
• Chiro mentioned Kanji in "Call name". Kanji are the adopted logographic Chinese characters that are used in the modern Japanese writing system along with hiragana and katakana.  
• It is revealed that Karen and Chiro are friends/classmates since preschool in "Call name".
• Chiro mentioned about adding -kun and -chan to such names of friends and acquaintances. These are actually some of the honnorifics used in Japan. -Chan is actually used by old folks for young children, for females, or for their lover. -Kun is usually applied to boys and close friends but rarely used for females.
• It is not confirmed whether Chase has told Chiro about what really happened to him and Nate despite being close friends.
• Chiro's favorite show is Adventure Time. 
• It is revealed that Nate joined school pageants before in "Lipstick". That explains why he's good at make-up.
• Chiro tends to have good terms with the teachers.
• The chapter "Closing party" revealed what just Chiro said in Roommate Struggles about them being "baking buddies". 
• Nate had so many positions in high school. This includes the corp commander, the English club vice president, the vocational club president, chief class representative, and the president of the supreme student council.  
• The chapter "Kiss" may explain why Chiro cried after being kissed by Tomo by missing the feeling of kissing someone he loves.
• It is revealed that in "Strong emotions" that Nate's heart disease is hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). It is a primary disease of the myocardium (the muscle of the heart) in which a portion of the myocardium is hypertrophied (thickened) without any obvious cause, creating functional impairment of the cardiac muscle.
• Chiro gave Nate exactly six poems.
• In Chiro's graduation day, according to the seating arrangements, he's supposed to be seated next to Nate but he sat beside Danica.  
• Enlightenment takes place in Nate's second death anniversary.

Roommate Cuddles IV: Forever and Always

• Chiro's great Japanese cooking skills must have been the result for joining the Japanese club back at college.
• In the 2nd chapter "Pleasure" denotes Chiro and Tomo's 6th anniversary.  
• Chiro and Tomo's anniversary is on January 21.
• Chiro's favorite sex position is the cowgirl. In his situation it should be cowboy then.
• It is revealed in "Restless" that Tomo only prefers missionary when Chiro's awake. And he likes it more when Chiro's doing all the work.
• The wolf idea is actually been used in Roommate Struggles in the chapter "Undergarments". 
• Tomo sent Chiro a total of 142 stuffed toys: 127 teddy bears, 8 stuffed dogs, 3 girrafes, 3 shaped pillows and a penguin.
• Huskies have great resemblance to wolves. That is one of the reasons why Percy reminded Tomo of Chiro.
• Tomo finding Percy abandoned, Chiro having resemblance to the dog, and Tomo's complex fear of dogs has a slight reference to Kuroko no Basuke's Tetsuya #2. 
     • Speaking of Kuroko no Basuke, the covers used for the stories are actually fan arts of the anime.
• If Chiro is a wolf and Tomo is a tiger then Nate could have been a panther.  
• Natsumi means "summer beauty" in Japanese.
• In Hebrew, the meaning of the name Sarah is princess.
• Sarah mentions yaoi in "His mom II". The whole Roommate Cuddles story is actually based on yaoi.
• Sarah also mentions fangasm. Fangasm is a feeling of excitement over a certain event related to one's obsession with a fandom or an aspect of the fandom, especially when seen in random unrelated situations. It is a combination of the words fan+orgasm.
• Peppi is a pet form of the Spanish name"Perpetua" which derives from the Latin word perpetuus, meaning "perpetual or everlasting".  
• Sora is 17 years younger than Chiro.  
Suki desu means 'I love you' in Japanese
• In the making of the story, the ending had been revised twice.
     •  The first states that Sora died on her ninth birthday by a hit and run after a year of Tomo's death in a car accident resulting to Chiro's depression causing his death.
     • The second stated that Chiro never moved on how Nate died blaming himself throughout the years of regret.
     • These endings are so tragic that it ended up being a happily ever after.

Thank you for reading this far. I would like to acknowledge my friends who supported me with this story. And Mika-chan for reviewing my works. Thanks to all of you. 

Arigatou Guzaimasu! Suki desu!