His mom II

Here it goes. Dang. I never expect it would be this intimidating.

His family fell silent to listen to what Tomo has to say.

"We're actually..."

He hold my hand tightly.

"... in a relationship."

His sister choked up a steak as his mother dropped her knife on the plate.

"Wait. You're gay?"

"Well, technically yes."

"You're gay... Dang. What would your father just say to you?"

"I know.. I should've told you sooner.."

"And how long have you been out?"

"Seven years?"

I'm just shocked I can't speak. Tomo's tightening his grip on my hand. I guess he's just too tensed.

"Woah... I did not expect this. My brother is a gay."

"Bella, could you get me some water please?"

The maid rushed to the kitchen to get Mrs. Avery some water.

Just for once, she doesn't even look mad. Just shocked as Sarah is.

"I'll be in my room. Sarah, you could just show them where their room will be for their stay."

After dinner, Sarah lead us to our room. She started to yap on things about us.

"You know, I'm actually a fan of yaoi. I actually dreamed of you as gay, Thompson."

Yaoi is actually a Japanese genre of fictional media containing romantic or sexual relationships on both males. It's like a manga full of gay stuff. I just wonder how she even knows about it.

"Is your relationship like the ones I read?"

I started to speak up. I haven't gotten a chance to speak to her on the table so I'll start here since I know quite much about yaoi.

"Yeah. I guess so."

She looked at me with those wondering eyes of hers. Their kinda' different from Tomo-kun's since her brown eyes look friendly rather than intense.

"So does it mean you're the uke?"

Uke, the bottom, is the one who's often softer, smaller, has some feminine features and is often physically weaker than the seme, which would be the top.

"Well, sometimes I get to be the seme."

She laughed.

"You're not always the dominant one huh, Thompson?"

"What??"

Tomo doesn't know much about yaoi. So he can't seem to understand what we're saying. I'm kinda' liking his sister now.

We finally got to the room. I don't really like these dim lights.

"So did you do it yet?"

I widen up my eyes as I'm shocked what Sarah just said.

"That's none of your business, Sarah!"

Tomo yelled at her and pushed me in the room.

"I'm sorry, I'm just curious. What do you expect from a yaoi fan?"

"Well, good night Sarah."

"Oh, come on. Can I just talk with Chiro first? I want to know more about you two."