Distressing

It's been two days and he's still not talking to me.

Well, I'm not gonna talk either.

The past few nights, we slept on each other's backs and I'm stuck to cuddling these bears instead of him. It's really quite depressing and also distressing. 

"Summers! Why haven't you finished these papers?"

Lately I haven't been focusing on my work. I've been looking to what I hold, a box of red velvet cupcakes I made for him. Some peace offering.

At the end of the day, before I could leave work, I finally got the conclusion to talk to him first. Pride go last.

But as I walk out the door, it seems like I see him flirting with a red-headed girl with glasses on in front of the company building.

I rushed to him from behind and hit him on the back. I'm quite furious right now. I hit him with the box of cupcakes as soon as he turned to me and ran away as quickly as possible.

"Chiro!!"

He made the girl hold the box and he chased me grabbing my hand.

"What is wrong with you?"

He shook me like a flashlight with them old batteries.

"You tell me what's wrong... If you're sick with this relationship then go on. Flirt with some bitches out there. I'm sick with your tricks anyway."

"What?.. Chiro!!"

I quickly ran to my car and hear him yelling my name. I don't like to drive shedding tears but... Tomo... just... why?

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to mother's..."

I packed my bags as soon as I got home and brought Percy caged along with me. He still carries the box of cupcakes. I guess he followed me after what just happened on the streets.

"But-- Chiro... You can't do this.."

"Can't I?!.."

I hit him with my bag in purpose as I rushed to the door.

He dropped the box and followed me to the parking lot.

I get in to my car as I crease my brows trying my best not to look at this douche bag.

"Please... Chirochi... Don't do this."

He knocks outside the car window.

I start up the engine and kick it on. My hands tightly gripped on the stirring wheel. The dog started to whine a little at the back. 

"Shut up."

I wipe off my tears as I leave him. Never looked back somehow in a regretful manner.

Tomo-kun... what just happened?...