Restless

Th's point of view.

Chiro and I both have our day off today, which is rare. We have our time to spend together. And all he could ever think of doing was to sleep.

I lay down beside him.

"Chirochi, I'm bored."

I pleaded like a child asking for some candy.

"Not now, Tomo-kun. I'm so tired, I want to rest."

I never stopped bothering him. I only wanted to play. I tried poking him on his side until he bent one of my fingers. I tried to feel between his thighs but he covered them with pillows. I tried to lick his neck but then he slapped me which actually hurt.

"Wahh!! What will I do to get your attention, Chirochi!!!"

"Can't you just do it while I'm still asleep?"

He spoke restlessly

Wow. I guess he's just really tired.

I followed his suggestion. I slowly stripped him off. Gently. Carefully.

I shoved it in his behind and put his feet on my shoulders. It's really hard doing this while he's asleep. It would be easier if he'll just mount on me.

I tried to groan as if to wake him up. But it doesn't work.

Now I'm growling with disappointment. I'm upset but I can't do anything now that he won't wake up even just for a wee bit.

He's hard though. So I tried to suck him up. I really don't like the taste of it but it's kinda pleasing doing oral. I didn't like it much so I just tried frotting. He moaned and bent. And we just squirted all the way to his body.

I quit. I don't want doing this while he's not awake. I wiped the semen off his body and put up his clothes on. Mine as well. Then I just cuddle atop him still groaning. Then he came to embrace me too. I hear him whisper.

"You're cute when your mad."

I sat up and put a dirty look on him. He's grinning with his eyes closed.

But I quit bothering. I just went down to cuddle him again. Then I also went to sleep restlessly. This is much better than having sex.