Pleasure

I'm on my work at the office. Typing in with these documents and accounts. Calculators. People deposit and withdraw. Line ups at the ATM.

Suddenly, I hear noises across the office. Something about this guy with a bouquet of roses. I mean what the heck? I'm bloody busy to take just a glimpse of this hot guy they're all speaking of.

"Chirochi..."

I twitched as I turn to look at the person with that way too familiar voice.

His presence made me stood up from my chair.

"Tomo-kun..."

For a while, everyone's been looking at Tomo until they get to know he came for me. Some girls were turned off as they went back to whatever they're doing. Few of my office mates actually already know about us since he came here before. I'm quite surprised some of them don't even recognize him. Some of my office mates are actually watching us. Even some of our clients got their attention on us.

"Happy 7th anniversary..."

That, I almost forgot. It's January 21.

"You remembered."

I quietly whispered. He kissed my forehead, nudge my glossy hair and just left. I mean, there's nothing much important about it now. We practically have sex everyday. It's like every day we treat it like an anniversary itself. Last time we had our anniversary, he just gave me boxes of chocolates. It's like the essence of it doesn't compel the event anymore.

It's kinda' put in a tradition that every time of the year, he'll give me some stuff like chocolates, flowers, or something sweet like cake from the oven. Then I'll just try to make it out by spoiling him with me myself. And make sure I'll satisfy him for the night.

There was a time he forgot it once. I gave him the silence treatment. Didn't even sleep with him on the bed for a week. Until such time he forced me to have sex with him. I could say he practically raped me. But he knows I couldn't resist it. Once we had finished, he apologized for forgetting our special day. And I, the naive one, forgave him that easily. It's just that hard getting mad at Tomo-kun.

I arrived home early before Tomo gets to me first. I set the bed. And waited for him as I sat half-naked on the bed looking as sexy as I could ever be.

He's here.

"Woah. I didn't expect you this early. Let me just take my clothes off."

As usual, we start it off with a kiss. Some old foreplay.

"I want to go down."

"Really? I thought you hate doing oral."

I just rolled my eyes at him. I don't usually do oral. I frankly hate it. I don't like the taste of the shaft and the come afterwards. Semen always leave an aftertaste in your mouth when swallowed. But it's Tomo-kun. And I promised myself to give him full satisfaction. After all, it's just like kissing other than with the mouth.

"Wait, Chirochi.."

I got distracted. He burst out in my mouth without an early warning. My mouth is filled with his milk now. I don't like it.

"Let me clean that up."

"You could've warned me earlier..."

He raised my head up and tried to lick the spilling semen on the parts of my mouth practically kissing me.

"Tomo-kun, please let me put it in."

I thrust his shaft between my thighs gently putting it in. I hold him so squeezingly tight so he could feel my warmth as I grind on his lap.

His lips lingers on my neck down to the parts of my chest. Slowly makes his way to my nipples. The sensations. I should be the one giving him full pleasure.

"Can we go to the shower?"

"You're taking one?"

"Don't unplug it. Carry us there."

By now I think he knows what I'm thinking. I know he likes doing it wet.

It's gonna be uncomfortable without the pillows and bed sheets but I know he'll like it.

He took us to the bathroom and there he grinds me.

"Turn the shower on."

I went down to blow him another one. And he just started moaning.

I never found him sexy while moaning. He rarely does it. I guess giving him the pleasure is working then.

I'm likely drowning myself, I can't breath. I choked myself. I tuck it out then coughed immediately.

"Chirochi... Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

I went on. I don't want to stop giving him the pleasure.

But then he suddenly lift me up unplugging it off of my mouth.

"Come on."

Startled. He carried me down on the counter as he gets the towel. He dries me up as he does to himself and put his towel up his waist and lend me my underwear.

"Put them on."

Is something off? I followed him to the room making his way on the bed.

"Is there something wrong, Tomo-kun?"

He put one of his most comfortable undies on.

"No. Come here."

I followed and lay down right next to him.

"So why'd you stop?"

"Don't mind about that now, Chirochi..."

So we slept through it. Then he pulls me into the kind of position wherein my head is pressed on his chest and his chin is put on to my head wrapping it with his gentle hands. While I sling my hand up his side, the other pressed on his chest. Our feet interlocked on to each other. Note that we're still in our underwear. I hear his heart beating. He whispered.

"Am I right if I told you that this is your most favorite cuddling position?"

I tighten up my hold. He's right. I always wanted to cuddle up like this. We never have the chance to perfect it.

"Next time, I don't want you to worry on pleasing me, Chirochi."

I'm starting to get my eyes teary. He knew all along.

"Everything you'll do will be fine for me. Know that..."

He draw me up a little.

"Because I love you Chirochi... And your happiness is more important to me."

And kissed me on the forehead getting back to the perfect cuddle. And even heard him say 'thank you for this day' before I could close my eyes soiling my face on Tomo's chest.