♡사랑요법 2♡

°Slowly, Moving Ahead°

****

"You." Jungkook Says, Noah who was drinking water, spills it out, "WHAT?" Noah asked, "What?" Taehyung asked, "you-your Spe-special Menu!!" Jungkook Corrects himself, Taehyung sigh in relief and nods, "Be Right Back." Taehyung says, and moves, "What the fuck was that?" Noah asked, "my heart's desire!!" Jungkook Says, "The- the fuck I told you-" "look Noah, this is a Home Cafe!! And look he asked his worker to look over at his daughter so it simply means his wife is not with him!" Jungkook Says, with a proud smile, "Why do you think he will ever fall for you?" Noah asked, "Why would he not?" Jungkook asked.

They Reached Back Home

Jungkook enters his room and opens his laptop, he got messages by his best friend, it takes them about an hour to reach back home, he opens it to see.

°CHATS°

Bambam☆:
Kookie?
JUNGKOOK
JEON JUNGKOOK!!
HELP
EMERGENCY!!
PLEASEE HEAR ME OUT!!
HELP
OH SHIT!!
DAME KOOKS
THE HELL HAPPENED!

Kookie♡:
What's up bambam?
Did Jackson did something?
Or Jackson is late?

Bambam ☆:
Jungkook, come to utopia Cafe rn!!

Kookie♡:
What happened?

Bambam☆:
Just come
Before i lose all my strength plz? Also bring Noah with you and ask her to Call Jennie and Jisoo!!

Kookie♡:
Why ur and mine and yugy's sisters?

Bambam☆:
Do what I say!

○CHAT ENDS○

Jungkook gets up from his desk, and runs out of his room, "Noah..?" He calls her, "What?" SHE replies, "call Jennie and Jisoo and tell them to come to utopia Cafe and you get up we need to go to Bam bam called us!!" He said, Noah nods, she calls and calls them to utopia Cafe, they runs there too.

●OUTSIDE OF UTOPIA CAFE●

"Why are there Police here?" Jungkook asks, "who knows let's check in!!" Jennie Says, they all nodded, "Come on let's go!!" Jungkook said, they entered the cafe, they saw Bambam sitting on a table, they all moved to him, "What happened why you call us here and why our police here?" Jungkook asked, "lo-look ove-over the-there!!" Bambam Says as he points at the dead body, "who is that person!?" Jk asks, "Go-Go an-d Tak-take a Clos-closer Look." Bambam Says, they all move closer and they felt like someone just throw a huge rock on them, Jk falls down in surprise, it was Yugyeom.

"Je-Jennie!?" Jk looks at her, she was in disbelief, He then looks at the other two who was already silently crying, he won't even judge he himself is crying mess, someone approach and bends down to Jk's level, "Hyung!! Please save the owner of this Cafe, police take him to the jail instead of the killer, here, she is ur responsibility, I need to go to my hometown, my grandfather died today!!" Felix said hands Aeri to Jungkook and her things to Noah, "Why me?" Jk asked, "I know you are a law student, and I saw you today and i heard you and your sister, you are correct his wife left him like a month ago!!" Felix said, "I have to go!!" Felix added and leaves.

Jungkook looks at Aeri then he looks at the police car, it was central police, he gets up, "NOT A TIME TO CRY, GUYS WAKE UP WE NEED TO FIND THE KILLER!!" Jungkook said, "You even know how to do it?" Noah Asked, "I'll check that don't worry oky?" Jungkook Says "first let's go and see the father of this lil angel!!" Jungkook said, they all nodded, "Sir, Please send this body to the lab and before buring it call me?" Jungkook Says to an officer, he nods.

●CENTRAL POLICE STATION●

They all enters the station, "Mr Lee, I wanna meet the person who was bring in the case of Yugyeom's murder!!" Jungkook Says, "Okay Jungkook and all over there!!" He says, they all reached to the prison and Say Taehyung sitting on the floor and curves up like a ball, "Hey Mr Kim we are here to help you."