♡爱的补救措施14♡

~I am sorry~

Jungkook was sitting in library when he got a call from his sister's bestfriend, "Niki baby" Jungkook pick the call, "Hey Niki, how did you call me today?" Jungkook asks, "Sir, we are speaking from city hospital, Niki is in ICU and your no. Was in favorite so I called plz come soon." The phone hang up, And jungkook's phone slip off his hands, "Niki...? What's happening?" Jungkook Says, he quickly packs all his things and runs to dormitory, to call his sister.

Jungkook knocks on the door, the door was opened revealing, "Jaemin?" "Hyung slow down, I don't want Roro to know it." "You didn't told her?" "She hates me." "Okay okay, but where is she and why is Aeri in your hand?" "Because I am taking care of her and also, Roro is sleeping rn." "WAKE HER UP." "What happened?" They look to see Alora asking while rubbing her eyes, Jungkook grabs her hand, "We Have to go, Jaem-" "Jae I am Jae" "Yes Jae, take care of Aeri for us." Jungkook Says, Jaemin nods.

Location: Seoul City Hospital

Jungkook and Alora runs to the reception and ask for Niki just to know that he is still in ICU, they runs to the ICU room and saw a couple sitting there, they looked newly married couple, "Thank You So Much, for bring Niki, I'm Alora, Niki's Bestfriend." Alora says, "We know you but seems like you don't remember us both do you?"  The older male says as he stands up, "We are sorry that we don't remember you, but can we talk about it later please?" Jungkook Says, the older male nods, "by the way, I am Mingyu, and she is my girlfriend Sky." Mingyu Says, "gyugyu oppa..?" Alora says, "Yes Roro." Mingyu says as he smiles warmly.

"Baby Roro, You know, we found him in the forest road."  Sky says, "What? What was he doing there?" Alora asks, before anyone else could say anything, the doctor came out they all runs to him, "Doctor How is he?" Jungkook asks, "He is out of Danger, please pay the bills and complete the formalities please." Doctor says, "Also You can meet him, he is awake and just have some minor injuries and minor crack on his right leg, he might not be able to walk with his right leg for a week or 2." Doctor added, and left, they all quickly entered, "Niki!???" Alora says, at the verge of crying, "baby ro-roro, don't cry, I'm alright." Niki says, "Kookie hyungie, Please do not call my parents they will worry for nothing, they won't be able to pay the bills as well, also hyung can you please for now pay the bills I promise I'll pay you bac-" "SHUT UP, Why would I ask money from you, baby Niki, You are my little brother, I am doing this for you and you don't have to pay me back! If you did that I'll never talk to you." Jungkook Says, Niki Chuckles.

Alora sits there besides Niki till Jungkook clears the formality and Mingyu & Sky were still there, "Hyung Noona, Thank you so much for bringing me here, I couldn't just die yet." Niki thanked Mingyu and Sky, "Oh no it was our responsibility comeon."