♡ラブレメディ十八♥︎

~Mr Lover 18~

"My Answer is....unfortunately...No."  Both Wooyoung and Alora looks disbelief at the answer they got from Taehyung that was the most unexpected answer, "Why is your answer no? You love him right? I saw you smiling at the ceiling while thinking of him! I am sure then why no?" Alora asks, "Alora and Wooyoung, my ex wife, in the sense, Staffy, visited me and told me that if I tried to get close to anyone else, she'll hurt that person and I can't let that happen to Jungkook no way I'll put Jungkook in danger for my happiness!" Taehyung says.

They both looks at each other then again on Taehyung, "if you are planning to run away make sure you fucking Inform me first!" Alora says, "I'll surely inform you!" Taehyung says, "Question!? You are literally talking about running away infront of police?" Wooyoung asks, "Well, we are gonna take you and Mr lee with us! In the sense you and lee Minho!" Taehyung says, Wooyoung chuckles as he nods, Alora's phone started ringing, she removes it from her pocket and sees, Jungkook's caller I'd.

"Hello?"
"Alora? Where are you?"
"Just coming back in few! Why?"
"Nothing, Just asking, How's Taehyung hyung?"
"He is alright and currently infront of me!"
"Okay talk to him! Don't tell him that I asked about him!"
"Why? Are you scared?"
"Scared my foot, I just didn't wanted him to know got that?"
"Yes, bye."
"Bye, I love you."
"I love you too."

"what happened?" Taehyung asks, Alora looks at him, "Jeon called me asking when I am coming and how his dear hyungie is~"  Alora says, with a smirk, Taehyung rolls his eyes, "You got nothing to tease in that!"  Taehyung says, "Ofc we did! We have rights to tease you!" Alora says, Wooyoung giggles, "You both can leave me alone!" Taehyung says, they both giggles and leaves.

"ALORA! Niki knows about you being part of us!" Taehyung speaks, as he says Alora pauses and turns in shock, "He does?" Alora asks, Taehyung nods, "I am running I need to save myself then!" Alora says and runs outside of the cell, she got dump into someone but she quickly says sorry and leaves, the person enters the cell, "Hyung?"