☆爱情补救措施三☆

♤did you get enough love,
My little dove?◇

------------------

"Mr Kim we are here to help you!!" Jungkook Says, Taehyung looks up to see the same boy from earlier, "You?" Taehyung says little confused, "Yes me, actually-" "AERI!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?" Taehyung Shouts at Jungkook which makes Jungkook to lose his balance, and he falls on the ground, but Aeri was in Noah's hand, "Mr Kim why are you even shouting? We are no harm!! We are Law students." Jisoo said.

"And Felix sent us to help you out of here!!" Jungkook said, "Mr Kim they won't let you keep Aeri with you, so me and my team would take care of her till you will be able to make it out of here." Noah said, "I did nothing wrong." Taehyung said, "We all Trust You, even tho he was our best friend, we still trust you that you Can't do that." Jungkook Says with a warm smile, Jungkook's phone started ringing, he excuse himself.

"Mr Jeon, we talked to Mr Kim Yugyeom's parents, they told that they are going to bury the body today and they want to meet you all." Mr lovelock said, "oky, thank you for your great work, we will be there in no minute." Jungkook said.

"Guys, Mr and Mrs Kim wants to bury Yugyeom's body today itself, we have to go right now, Sorry Mr Kim we will come back tomorrow to talk to you, anyways we can't remove you out of there today, but tomorrow we will surely make special arrangements possible for you." Jungkook Says, they all left.

"Without any relation with me, they all are working their hardest To remove me out and here the one I know my uncle and aunt they must be planning to take my cafe under them, which I'll not let happen no matter what." Taehyung says to himself, "I just wish they are trust worthy person my lil angel is with them, God she is just a kid plz don't be harsh on her, she did nothing wrong to deserve the bad treatment plz, and tomorrow morning if they do not come here then what...??" Taehyung couldn't sleep all night this one thought kept him awake all night.

📍GRAVEYARD📍

Jennie quickly hugs her parents tightly, they hugged her back, "Mom-" "shh it's oky." Mrs Kim said, "Mrs Kim.." Jungkook Says and kneels down on his knee, "I am so sorry, I couldn't protect Yugyeom, I promised you I would not let anything happen to him but I couldn't complete my promise, I am sorry, it is my fault, I shouldn't have forced you for letting him in Law school with me. I am so sorry." Jungkook said with tears in his eyes, "Jungkook it's ok-" "Don't forgive him." They all turned their heads to new voices and saw Mr Jeon Jung-Hyun and Mrs Jeon Somi, "But Somi why not-?" Mrs Kim asked, "He have to earn your forgiveness, Jungkook unless and until you do not find who killed yugyeom, she will not forgive you. Earn her forgiveness." Mrs Jeon said, "I'll earn your forgiveness."