♡ Magister Amator 22 ☆

~Mr Lover 22~

————

They knocks on the door, the door opened revealing Mrs Lee, "oh my god! Look who decided to finally visit this old lady." Mrs Lee Says dramatically, "Mrs Lee, come on let us in."  Taehyung says, Mrs Lee nods as she chuckles, they all enters and saw felix playing games as always.

~SEOUL CITY POLICE STATION~

Jungkook and his team enters the the station as they heard the news of Taehyung and Mr lee [lee know] getting kidnap, "How did this even happened?" Jungkook asked, "We don't know sir, Mr Lee was the one on duty last night so he only knows what happened but he is kidnapped too." A officer says, Jungkook sigh, "Now What are We gonna do? We couldn't even see the car due to darkness!" Jungkook asks, "I suppose we should look for peo-" "Roro, listen here, you start with finding where Taehyung is and I am gonna find the real killer." Jungkook Says, Alora nods and she comes out of the station, "Now how should I tell him that I already know where Taehyung oppa is." Alora says.

📍Daegu📍

Taehyung and lee know was sitting on couch watching Aera and Felix play COD on PC, they heard the door bell, "I'll Check it." Taehyung says, he gets up and opens the door, "Sorry, Mrs Lee to com- Taehyung hyung?" Daniel was shock to see Taehyung over here and Taehyung was more shock to see him, he quickly pulls Daniel inside and locks the door, "What's this about ha?" Daniel asks, "Well sit down we have already called Roro she must be on her way then we will tell you!" Taehyung says, "Why should I tru- Waaa are theyy all latest games?" Daniel looks at everyone in hope to get answer from one, "Yes they are, I bought them last week but didn't find anyone to play with!! DO YOU PLAY GAMES HYUNG?" Felix asks, Daniel nods,

" Taehyung says, he gets up and opens the door, "Sorry, Mrs Lee to com- Taehyung hyung?" Daniel was shock to see Taehyung over here and Taehyung was more shock to see him, he quickly pulls Daniel inside and locks the door, "What's this about ha?" ...

Felix looks at Daniel and asks, "Would you play with me?" "Less goo! Whyy not!" Daniel says, "I suppose someone forgot to ask why he had to trust us!" "Let them live Minnie at the end of the day they all are kids who had rough childhood right?" Taehyung says, Lee know nods.

~1 hour and 35 minutes later~

Alora reaches to the home with Aeri in her arms and two bags in her one hand, she quickly knocks on the door, door was opened revealing Lee know, he smiles and takes bags from Alora's hand and let her inside, she looks at the scene and asks, "DID you already told him?" "Nope they didn't!" Daniel says, "Then why are you so chill and playing games?" Alora asks, "Because I love games?" Daniel says, Alora looks in disbelief!! Then they tells the whole story to Daniel!