☆ラブレメディ 6★

☆Another time...
Another Place★

☆☆★★

"You, I promise you, I'll prove your father innocent." Jungkook Says to the sleeping baby, soon the door bell rings, he gets up to check and saw, Noah with Daniel, "You both found something?" Jungkook asks, "Biggest proof that Mr Kim is innocent but can't use it rn." Noah says, Daniel shows Jungkook the post, "We need to find who spread this news since as per me this was only inside the authority, hyung was the victim and Mr Kim was the Main suspect." Daniel says, "You are Correct." Jungkook Says, "So someone is surely from our uni who either did it for fame or money, or is the killer or work for the killer." Jungkook Says, they enters the home.

"is she Mr Kim's daughter?" Daniel asks, "Yes." "poor her, doesn't even know what's happening rn." Daniel says, "Daniel Can You stay over for today I have something  I wanna talk with you." Jungkook Says, "Okay sure not a problem." Daniel says, "oh shoot already 6:34 PM I promise Niki to meet at 7 PM near orchid garden I'll go bye." Noah says and leaves, "Daniel You can play those games if you want I'll cook the dinner and alsoo you have to look over at Aeri Till then." Jungkook Says, "ofc hyung I'll do the needful." Daniel says.

🌷 ORCHID GARDEN 🌷

Noah was looking around for Niki, "Alora..?", Noah was little taken back after hearing that name, she turns to look at the voice and saw her childhood friend, "Aera..?" Noah says, "ALORA?" Aera says, "where have you been? Do You even know how much worried we all were about you? And ur family!! You Know Mr Lee didn't asked you all to leave!! That day what actually happened was, Mr Lee wanted you to go for ur safety you didn't heard anything else and leave and ne-never came back?" Aera says, "How could we our family was accused of an murder..?" Noah says, "and you changed ur name too right?" Aera says, "well that was because of some other reason!! I am still the same Alora." Noah says.

They both sits on a bench in the garden, "Hey NOAH!!" Noah looks to see Niki running towards them, she gets up from the bench, "seems like I have to go for now I'll see you later Aera Unnie." Noah says, "Okay Alora." Aera says, Noah leaves from there.

Noah grabs Niki's hands and says, "This is time I'll tell you the truth, I am not Noah, I am Alora, the student I'd of mine which I said it printed the wrong name is actually correct, there is a reason why I changed my name..that is I was accused of killing someone..just like Mr. KIM But I am alright we get to know later that I wasn't the one who did that!! But Noah was known by too many so I didn't changed my name, but I am Alora." Noah says, "I know that."

---------------

From next chapter Noah would be replaced by Alora, Don't get confuse and in next or next to next chapter few new main lead would be introduce.