♡ 사랑의 치료제 11 ♡

~go as far as I can~

-***‐
Morning 6:30 AM

"Alora, who would you give aeri while ur lectures are going on!?" Jaemin asked, "Well, Maybe in Day Care." "It's not safe honestly I have no class today so I can take care of her honestly." Jaemin mumbled, "will you not mind it?" Alora asks, "ofc I won't!!" Jaemin says as he chuckles and picks Aeri up in her arms.

Jungkook, opened his car door, and gets down moves to the police station, "Hello, Mr Lee, very good morning to you." Jungkook Says, Mr Lee smiles at him, as he was checking some files, "Thank goodness you didn't brought Alora with you." Mr lee Says, Jungkook Chuckles, "My sister is not that bad." Jungkook Says,  "She is not at all, Just her anger is dangerous." Mr lee Says while chuckling, "I want to meet Mr Kim." Jungkook Says, "Yes, go ahead." Mr lee Says.

Jungkook, slowly opens the door of prison cells, he roams around and reached to Taehyung's cell, but couldn't see the Taehyung in it, that scared him, he looks around, Just to see some scary places, he couldn't find Taehyung which was making him scared, "Taehyung hyungie! Where are you????" Jungkook asks himself, "Kookie?" Jungkook turns to the voice, he was relief to see the person, he runs and hugs him, Taehyung was little shock by the action Jungkook took, "Umm, you know..like I am not anything but the suspect...?" Taehyung says, Jungkook pulls away, "This place is scary place, what if...something happened to you? I promised Aeri that I'll bring you back safely." Jungkook mumbles, "Why were you talking about me to Aeri?" Taehyung asks, "Bec- because she- she mis-miss you." Jungkook Says

"She is not even leaving with you." Taehyung says, "How do you know?" Jungkook Says, "Ur little sister called me last night." Taehyung says, as he ruffles Jungkook's Hair, "my sister..?" Jungkook asks, "yea..she did." Taehyung says, "Why are you over here koo?" Taehyung added, "Hm, Just to tell you that, we have found 2 suspect, one is Felix, because-" "Felix is not a killer I am certain." "Okay then 2nd suspect is I can't tell you that yet actually.." Jungkook Says.

A/N: almost 400 people have read this story, thank you so much. Hope you like my work. I'll try to update almost everyday, but I have schools soo It's just I can't .