ラブレメディー9

~Make the best,
   Out of everything you can~

"Kim Taehyung's" Jungkook Says, "You know him right?" Jungkook asks, "We do he is my nephew." Uncle Kim says, "So why he had a bad relation w/ you?" Jungkook asks, "Well the reason is very simple, that is his Parents putted some dumb shit in his mind." Aunty Kim says with rage, "Aunty Kim...we trust you..so plz don't lie.." Alora says, "Roro, you remember when I told you, You are like my own kid to me?" Aunty Kim asks, "Yes.." Alora says, "I mean it, when I said that, You and Jungkook are my own I would never lie to you, Taehyung parents added some bad things in the little kids mind, he has a kind heart, but his parent's saying stops him to stay w/ us and that's the reason why we have bad relation, also we were going to come to Seoul as we got a news of Taehyung being the main suspect of a murder, because we know that boy can never do it." Aunty Kim says w/ fond smile, "Aunty Kim, You don't have to come, we are the one fighting to remove him out of suspect also, Aunty Kim, hyung was put inside in the suspect of killing Kim Yugyeom, My Bestfriend, and I promise you, I'll get Taehyung hyung out of there and put the real suspect." Jungkook Says, "That's a Relief." Uncle Kim says, "Now You have come all the way here, stay over today." Aunty Kim says, "YES-" "No, we have to check in our dorms today, we will come over later some free day." Jungkook Says, they nods understanding the situation.

Night 9:34 PM
Location: Seoul.
Exact location: Seoul central Uni's Dorms.

"Can We Keep this girl w/ us?" Jungkook asks, "Sorry Sir you can't keep it, since she is girl, and yours is all boy's dorm" student council member says, "Can I then?" Alora ask, "Yes but yours is not confirmed, like your roommate can be a boy or a girl, so if they are uncomfortable then you have to find some other way OK..?" She asks, Alora nods, "I'll drop you to your Dorm come." Jungkook Says, "Come on I am not a baby I can go!! You Go byee!!" Alora says as she pushes, Jungkook away, "Hey Roro, I am going to meet Taehyung tomorrow would you like to come?" Jungkook asks, "No you Go have some sweet talk w/him,  pfft-" "YEAH IN PRISON OF COURSE!" Jungkook Says, in annoyed tone, Alora was already gone by the time.

She entered her dorm it was pretty small, but comforting

She placed her stuff on the desk which was empty, the other desk was already occupied so she suppose, that her mate has already checked in, she quickly lay sleeping Aeri on bed, but seems like someone is already Awake, "Hey Morning lil hun" Alora ...

She placed her stuff on the desk which was empty, the other desk was already occupied so she suppose, that her mate has already checked in, she quickly lay sleeping Aeri on bed, but seems like someone is already Awake, "Hey Morning lil hun" Alora says, Aeri giggles, Alora smiles on it, she heard the door opening sound so she looks too see, A boy who seems to he in his teens too, "oh hey, I am Alora." Aora says, suddenly she realized her mistake, she was supposed to introduce herself as Noah not Alora, "Hello I am Jaem- Jae I am Jae." Jaemin says, " I already have a favor to ask you.." Alora says "What is it?" He asks as he looks at her with desperate eyes, "Would you mind if she stays w/ us?" Alora asks, Jaemin moves his eyes as he looks at the bed which had Aeri on it, "oh the lil girl, I have no problem w/ her."  Jaemin says, Alora's eyes sparks as she heard Jaemin's words, "Thank You so Much Jae."  Alora says, Jaemin hummed in response, he sits on his desk and opens his book as he concentrate on study, but unknowingly he had a small smile on his face.