♡ラブレメディ17♥︎

-it had gotten better before,
So it will get better again-

******

"That sounds alot like a well planned." Wooyoung Says, "We only work with plan." Taehyung says, "there was only one mistake, that is Jungkook took the case to look for the killer so now it got important for us, to keep atleast someone who can update me about the case, so I kept Alora on it." Taehyung says, "Why alora tho?" Wooyoung asks, "Yes actually I met her near the forest when she was 5-6 years old, since then we met there most of the time and she became the one of few person I trusts the most, that's the reason we are working togethere right now." Taehyung says.

"You both were ready with full proof plan but just because of hyung your plan stopped?" Wooyoung asks, "Partially Yes and Partially no, why no because, we are stuck unless and until Felix comes back to Seoul, but he needs to find information on one of the other member of the group so! Once he comes back! We can get Yugyeoms phone!" Taehyung says, "What's your answer?" Wooyoung asks, Taehyung looks up in confusion, and asks, "About what?" "Jungkook's confession to you."  Wooyoung Says, "ohh to that?-" "Jeon is getting older he didn't EVEN TOLD ME HE CONFESSED TO YOU!" Alora says, "Forgot that let's hear his answer first!"  "Yes Go On speak!" "My Answer is....unfortunately...No."