°爱的补救措施4°

•love is love•

"Jeon Jungkook here."  Jungkook Says, "Thank You Jungkookie." Taehyung says, "of course, Mr Ki-" "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." "Can I call you, Taetae hyungie?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung nods, "oky taetae hyungie, I'll take my leave we even have to get you out of here after all, one proof that you aren't the killer is enough to get you out of here, we can find the real killer once we get you out of here." Jungkook Says, Taehyung nods, "bye bye taetae." Jungkook leaves as he says that.

°CONTROL ROOM°

"The boy is genius, he wear mask and cap to protect himself now what?" Jisoo asks, "Jen..?" Noah says, "who is Jen?" Bambam asks, "The boy on the opposite of their table is JEN!! My Classmate maybe he can tell us?" Noah says, "I'll run back to university." Noah says, she picks her bag and leaves the room, "hope Jen Can help us with it." Jisoo says, "I think it would be fine for real." Bambam Says.

•UNIVERSITY•

Noah enters her class, exhausted due to running, "Noa-" "Niki where is Jen??" Noah asked, "He just left to library." Niki says confusely, "I'll tell you later what's up, for now bye bye." Noah says and runs to the library.

She looks around for Jen, "where are you Jen?" Noah talks to herself, she saw Jen reading some law books, she quickly runs to him, "Jen!!" Noah says, "Calm Down, drink water, then tell me what I have to save you from." Jen says.

JEN17 YEARS OLD

JEN
17 YEARS OLD.

"No I did nothing." Noah says, "What happened then, you won't look for me unless you have some work or you have to tease me, if you have to tease me then you better leave me or I'll ju-" "Shut Up LET me SPEAK." Noah says in little bit of loud voice, "oky oky Calm Down say what happened?" Jen asks, "So, idk if the news came in yet but Yu-Yugyeom Oppa, di-died yes-yesterday." Noah stops looks  up to see Jen's face, Jen's heart sinks in hearing it, "Wh-What? Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYIN?" Jen asks, "of course I do, an-" "I saw him yesterday in cafe." Jen says, "That's where he died and I wanted to know did you see the boy with whom he was sitting with?" Noah asks, "Anyo, the boy wear the mask all the time I couldn't recognize him." Jen said, "Daniel, he was Daniel who met Yugyeom last."