○爱的补救措施12○

~I choose you~

"Why are you over here then Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, "To see you." Jungkook Says, Taehyung wides his eyes at his words, "Jungkook, Come With Us." Mr lee calls Jungkook out, Jungkook runs out being embarrassed.

"Thank You Mr Lee for saving me." Jungkook Says, "Calm ur horses kid, I really need your help, look over here." Mr lee Says, Jungkook's eyes follows, Mr Lee's hands, to look on screen and sees, A boy was coming out of back door of Utopia Cafe, "Well isn't the cafe close?" Jungkook asks, "This is the footage of the day of Murder kookie, look careful, his hands." Mr lee Says, Jungkook focus on his hands just to see, Blood on it, "Oh My God, He is the Killer?" Jungkook asks, Mr Lee nods, "Now What should we do?" Jungkook asks, "I don't know." Mr lee said, "First we need to find him of course." A new voice came from behind they looked to see, "Wooyoung..?" Jungkook Says, "Hey Hyung, I am back." He says, Jungkook was super happy to see him, "woonie that's soo good to see you." Jungkook Says, "Not a time to cherish your love." Mr lee Says, "I am the new transfer here." Wooyoung Says, "Ohh I see that, You Have grown up alot." Jungkook Says.

"Okay so being serious over here, hyung, I think I know him, but I don't remember him." Wooyoung Says, "What you do? Please try to remember him!" Jungkook Says in pleading tone, "Of course I'll try my best to remember him." He says, Jungkook nods, "Okay kook, I suppose you should go back, we will let you know about the things sooner okay?" Mr lee Says, "Noo I still have things I want to say to Taehyung hyungie." Jungkook Says and runs back to the cell room.

Jungkook reaches to Taehyung's cell, stands there to see Taehyung sitting on floor, he bends down and says, "Here's a Secret, I love you so much, and wish to become your boyfriend."