♡ラブレメディ19♥︎

~Don't worry things will be fine★

"Hyung?" Taehyung looks at the voice and saw a person he never expected to see, "Jeon-jeongin?" Taehyung says, the boy nods slowly, "bu- but how?" Taehyung was trembling, see his brother alive, a person he never expected to see, was standing infront of him, and Jeongin surely knew something his face tells that he knew something.

"Hyung, the thing is, our parents are not dead! And they were the one who tried to kill me, you were not the reason, also till now I was living with Uncle Kim and Aunty Kim, they told me I should visit you." Jeongin says with a pleasant smile, Taehyung looks at him, tears were running down, "I Wanna get the hell out of here and hug you! I would never let you go! IN I miss you soo much! How Can you even leave me?" Taehyung says, as he wipes his tears, "look at you hyung, I thought a person as heartless as you, can never cry!" Jeongin giggles, "Come on ! I am not heartless for family!" Taehyung says, "You even got family?" Jeongin asks, "of course I do, I have got Felix, Aeri, Lee know [Mr lee], wooyoung, Aera, Jimin and my kookie." Taehyung says.

"It's good to know you are not alone." Jeongin says, "But I was very lonely.." Jeongin added, Taehyung's smile drops as he hards that, there was a thunder strike, and Jeongin flinch very badly, Taehyung couldn't stand seeing his brother like this, he quietly asks, "Are you scared of  thunder and rain baby I.N.?"  Jeongin nods.

Taehyung, looks at Jeongin, "Why?" Taehyung asks, Jeongin looks in confusion, "Why are you scared of thunder? And rain? " Taehyung asks, Jeongin looks down and again up, "That's the time I was separated by you, and saw our parents killing a innocent soul.." Jeongin says, As he says Taehyung exactly knew that the parents he thought were kind and the uncle Aunt he thought were evil is actually vice versa here.

"I.N. were are you going to stay?" Taehyung asks, "I don't kn-" "He can stay with me!" They both looks to see Mr Lee, "But Minnie you-" "It's totally okay Han loves new people, and since he is your little brother everything is fine." Lee know says, "Jeongin you go ahead I have something to talk to him!" Taehyung says, Jeongin nods and goes out, "I need to get the hell out of here now! Idc how you do it but I can't stay here anymore!"