Chapter 18

"Yes."

  Wen Shaozheng's tone was serious and serious.

  ...But what came out of her mouth was a strange request to him to act like a spoiled child.

  "What kind of coquettishness is this?"

  "Anything is fine."

  Even if Wen Shaozheng said this, Lin Qingshan didn't know what he was referring to, so he could only follow his own understanding.

  "Then, I hope you can mark me temporarily. And, and, it is... the kind during the fever period..."

  "..."

  "If you don't want to, forget it..."

  "...Do you like that kind of mark?" Wen Shaozheng didn't answer, but his voice deepened.

  "......like."

  "Wouldn't it be too rough?"

  "Because it's warm... and it feels needed."

  Wen Shaozheng suddenly covered his face with his hands and let out a low groan. Lin Qingshan couldn't understand and could only ask: "Is this considered coquettish...?"

  "Forget it, of course it does. ... That's too much."

  Because it was not convenient to mark while lying down, Wen Shaozheng sat up and patted his thigh.

  "Sit up."

  This posture was different from the usual marking position, it was much more intimate. Lin Qingshan was nervous and looking forward to it, and his heart was about to jump out of his throat, but he still gently sat down where Wen Shaozheng was photographing and hugged his knees.

  Wen Shaozheng lowered his head and approached Lin Qingshan, his voice was already a little rusty: "If you don't even hate that mark... you can let me touch you, right?"

  "Okay. Where do you want to touch?"

  "...To be honest, it's a bit frivolous. You might hate it if you hear it."

  "No, I won't hate you." Never. "

  "......think."

  "What...? Sorry, I didn't hear clearly..."

  "I mean..." Wen Shaozheng coughed, "...think about it all."

  All, all means...

  "Because you look easy to touch everywhere, so... I want to touch you everywhere."

  How to answer this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this this, this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this and this this this this and this this this and this this and this and this this and this this and this and this this and this and this this this and this and this and this and this and this and this this. !

  "Of course I won't touch strange places now... I want to touch your eyes. Can you close your eyes?"

  "good......"