Chapter 13

After hanging up the phone for thirty-five minutes, Jiang Zhengxing had already discussed with Sheng Wanxin the major and minor matters of prosecuting Sheng Cheng. This can be said to be the first and possibly only time he and Sheng Wanxin talked calmly on the phone. But for Sheng Juan Ning, I felt pretty good.

  After hanging up, Jiang Zhengxing suddenly discovered that there were two unread messages in WeChat.

  [Love] Ning [Love]: [SOS! Jiang Zhengxing, where have you been? ! ! 】

  [Love] Ning [Love]: [Come back quickly and save me! ! ! 】

  It's broken, Ning Ning...

  So Jiang Zhengxing sprinted back to the second floor of the main house like a 100-meter sprint. Before he could catch his breath, what he saw was this scene: Sheng Juanning had already mingled with Jiang Zhengxing's aunt, uncle, uncle, uncle, and aunt. Like a fish in water, we mingle together...

  Third Aunt Jiang patted Sheng Juanning on the shoulder: "Oh, why are we, Ningning, so lovable? We're taking advantage of that kid Zhengxing!"

  Sheng Juanning smiled sweetly: "I think so too."

  Jiang Zhengxing stretched out Erkang's hand: "Ning Ning..."

  No one cares.

  Soon, Sheng Juanning made an appointment for a game of mahjong with his aunt, his third aunt, and his fourth aunt, and went to the chess and card room surrounded by a group of elders.

  And Jiang Zhengxing didn't even have a chance to get close to Sheng Junning.

  He was unwilling to give in. Why had he suddenly turned into a useless man who couldn't do anything to help him? Why would my wife rather hang out with a bunch of aunts and uncles than have sex with him?

  After Jiang Zhengxing thought about it, he felt that Sheng Juanning must have been forced to do so, and he must have lost face in front of his elders!

  He is going to be a hero and save the beauty!

  The chess and card room was filled with laughter and laughter, which was in sharp contrast to Jiang Zhengxing, who came in alone with dogs and cats.

  Su Tan arrived at some unknown time and was watching and cheering behind Sheng Juanning.

  Jiang Zhengxing squeezed Su Tan away and stood behind Sheng Juanning. An arm was quietly wrapped around Sheng Juanning's chest, hugging him behind him.

  Sheng Juanning ignored him. Instead, Su Tan spoke up first: "What are you doing here?"

  Poof, the arrow from my mother hit the center.

  Jiang Zhengxing surrounded Sheng Juanning: "Ning Ning is here, why can't I come?"

  Sheng Juanning lowered his head, the corners of his lips curved. Everyone saw that they were newly married, and they were all secretly happy and did not make any noise.

  On the card table, the four people played a few more rounds of cards, "eating" and "touching" one after another.

  Jiang Zhengxing didn't understand any of their moves.

  When it was Sheng Juanning's turn to play a card again, Jiang Zhengxing behind him took the initiative and threw out a seven-tube card for him.

  Sheng Juanning looked up at him: "What are you doing?"

  As soon as this seven-barrel came out, the aunt on the opposite side immediately played tricks.

  "Because it..." Asymmetry doesn't look good.