Chapter 27

"...If you can't think of it right now, just remember it."

  Unknowingly, she had returned home. Wen Qianhua accompanied Lin Qingshan to the door and left her phone number for Lin Qingshan.

  "... I'm really sorry for today. If you have anything to do later, you can call me. It's okay." Wen Qianhua touched her neck, "You and my brother are now members of the Wen family after you marry, so you don't have to be polite. ... Good night."

  "Good night?"

  Wen Qianhua comes and goes like the wind, and her temper is a bit irritable. It can be described as a turmoil. Lin Qingshan has not fully recovered yet.

  However, is this an unexpected admission by Wen Qianhua, the most difficult person to deal with...? Not only were two promises made, marriage was even mentioned.

  Lin Qingshan subconsciously took out his mobile phone to tell Wen Shaozheng the good news, but suddenly thought that Wen Shaozheng would know that he fainted today. He was afraid that he would think of the last time and be frightened, and it might also trigger Wen Shaozheng and his family. The dispute was something he absolutely didn't want to see, so he had to give up.

  But...it turns out that the discomfort he feels these days is not a psychological effect, but really uncomfortable.

  Not only the mind, but also the body is longing for Wen Shaozheng...

  Thinking of this, Lin Qingshan's cheeks heated up and she couldn't help but reach out and touch the back of her neck. Ever since he said he liked more passionate markings, Wen Shaozheng's markings have become less and less gentlemanly. Not only has the marking action become rougher, but the licking after marking has also become more brutal, and he even grinds it with his teeth while holding it in his mouth. Every time after marking, the back of his neck became a mess, red and blue, with hickeys and bite marks.

  It's not surprising that the temporary mark will look like this, but I don't know what the complete mark will look like...

  I don't know if she is pretending to find trouble or if she really has an objection. When Wen Qianhua came over, she seemed to have mentioned that she thought Wen Shaozheng did not mark Lin Qingshan because Lin Qingshan did not let Wen Shaozheng mark him. Why did she think so?

  Did Wen Shaozheng reveal to her his desire to be marked...?

  Lin Qingshan's face turned red quietly as she thought so.

Chapter 19 The Unexpected Love of the Engaged Person

  "The interview has been brought forward?"

  "Yes, Mr. Wen. I'm very sorry. It will start immediately in half an hour..."

  "It doesn't matter, I'll make some preparations right now."

  Although the other side was in a panic, to be honest, Wen Shaozheng was happy to see this happen, because this was the last work, and the sooner it was over, the sooner he could go home.

  He was originally scheduled to return home in the afternoon after tomorrow, but now it seems that he will probably be able to go home tonight.

  Since Wen Shaozheng has many fans, this interview will also involve a lot of personal information about him and has nothing to do with the character he plays.

  To be honest, Wen Shaozheng wished he could just refuse the interview, but unfortunately it was difficult to refuse this interview.

  Although this TV series was adapted from the Internet Hour, it was heavily budgeted and there were many heavyweights in the production team. And among them, Wen Shaozheng was naturally included.