Chapter 12

Jiang Zhengxing:......

  "Is everything okay?" Jiang Zhengxing was still a little worried. Sheng Juanning cried too hard just now.

  "It's okay," Sheng Juanning said bitterly, "It's just regret. How could you forget such an important thing as your parents!"

  That noon, Fang Cheng was obviously at his home. Why is it that Fang Cheng is still alive and well now that his parents have been gone for five years?

  Sheng Juanning was packing her luggage in the room. The door was lightly knocked twice. Jiang Zhengxing opened the door and found Su Tan.

  Su Tan looked inside and asked, "Is Ning Ning okay?"

  Jiang Zhengxing turned sideways: "Yes."

  "This Sheng Cheng, I have never heard of such a person in the Sheng family. He is still here to solicit investment. Originally, I wanted to invite him out." Su Tan smiled, "But since Ning Ning knows him ,still......"

  "No!" Wang Wang eyes looked at Su Tan, and Sheng Juanning hesitantly shouted again, "...Mom, you can't."

  Su Tan looked very happy: "Okay, listen to Ning Ning!"

  After seeing Su Tan off, Jiang Zhengxing looked at Sheng Juanning and found that he had solemnly taken out his household registration book, ID card, marriage certificate, and the stack of "Marriage Contract" that contained half of a novel about a wealthy family.

  Jiang Zhengxing subconsciously had a bad premonition: "What are you doing with these?"

  "Eh?" Sheng Juanning looked innocent, "Didn't you agree to get divorced after the New Year?"

  A thunder struck Jiang Zhengxing's head. Why is this happening again? !

  "You... want a divorce?" He rushed over.

  "Didn't you mention it?" Sheng Juanning put her left hand on the side of Jiang Zhengxing's face and touched it twice, "I will pack up and leave after the Chinese New Year. I have collected all the five million compensation, and Xiaosong also worked overtime to pay You changed so many "Divorce Agreements"."

  Sheng Juanning turned around neatly, and there was a heartbroken Jiang Zhengxing.

  Sheng Juanning dug out the spare bedding in the closet: "By the way, according to the "Divorce Contract", you have to lay the floor tonight."

  Jiang Zhengxing chased after him and hugged him from behind: "Don't leave."

  Sheng Juanning regretfully said: "But I also brought all the documents with me. You can see that I am so concerned about it and I don't want to affect your search for a second love at all."

  "You still need to get married after divorce," Jiang Zhengxing retorted, "Do you want to go next door to get married immediately after the divorce, my second spring?"

  He turned Sheng Juan Ning around again, hugging, kissing and stroking her hair: "Don't divorce, don't divorce, Ning Ning..."

  After finally discovering that the sweetheart is already his, there is no need to chase or hide, he can be hugged, kissed and slept with, so how can he get a divorce?

  "You're not going to get a divorce, right?" Sheng Juanning raised his head and blinked, "Then please call Sheng Wanxin for me. I want to see him for something."

  Jiang Zhengxing frowned in confusion, his face clearly filled with bad luck.

  "Ning Ning, I swore when I was 11 years old..." I will never let Sheng Wanxin walk through the door of his Jiang family again in this life!