Chapter 2

Qin Yun stood up quickly. He was still wearing a black groom's suit. At this time, his coat was held in his arms, and his shirt was already a little messy. He reached for his mobile phone and car keys on the table, and drove out of the villa area.

  While waiting for the traffic light, Qin Yun didn't know which way to turn. The car behind him honked several times before he turned the steering wheel to the right.

  There was a look of confusion on his face for a moment. Ah Si usually came to find him, but in such a big city, where could he go to find Lu Si.

  A Si's home!

  Yes, Ah Si might be at home at this time. He only went there once and thought it was too small, so he later refused to go.

  However, he couldn't remember the road clearly. Qin Yun was at a loss in the car for a while, then reached out and dialed the phone.

  Prat 3

  When Lu Si took a ride back to the gate of the community, his phone vibrated again.

  He took it out and hung up without hesitation when he saw the word Xiaoyun.

  The phone rang several more times, and Lu Si finally chose to turn it off.

  The phone screen turned black, reflecting the warm yellow street lights in the community.

  Lu Si walked through the gravel path in the community garden. When he passed by a bench, he vaguely saw a tall man sitting upright on the chair, with several empty cans lying around under his feet.

  He hesitated and walked around.

  The man tilted his face and drank the last beer in his hand. He threw the can away and hit Lu Si's feet with a bang.

  Lu Si frowned.

  "Don't... litter... throw away rubbish..."

  The man spoke vaguely and stood up from the bench. He looked very normal. However, as soon as he took a step, he sat down on the ground and was so dizzy that he couldn't get up for a long time.

  "Cans... are recyclable garbage..."

  The man struggled to get up again and muttered: "Qin Yun... hazardous garbage..." "

  ..." Lu Si hesitated, "Yan Qing?"

  The man's figure suddenly stiffened. Living.

  "It's really you."

  Lu Si was familiar with Yan Qing's figure. Reflected by the street lights in the community, he could vaguely see his outline, but he lowered his head and Lu Si couldn't see his facial features clearly.

  "You..." Yan Qing reached out and pinched his nose, pretending to say, "You made a mistake, it wasn't me."

  Lu Si:...

  "Why are you here?" Lu Si held up his suit jacket and leaned over.

  "Don't come here!" Yan Qing subconsciously took a step back, quickly got up from the ground, turned around and ran, only to plunge into the lush green belt.

  "Ah——!!!"

  Yan Qing screamed, and his whole body was quickly buried by Si Jiqing.

  Lu Si hurriedly pulled him out of the flower bed, cleaned up the garbage on the ground, and then took him upstairs.

  He sat silently on the sofa, his back straight and his stern face expressionless.

  If it hadn't been for a piece of green leaf in his hair, no one would have known that the drunkard sitting on the ground just now yelling about garbage sorting was him.