Chapter 13

Thousands of emotions are surging in love, and tall buildings are built with long-lasting heartbeats.

Ten years of good wine has entered the throat, and it will take a hundred years to stop.

Chapter 13 Extra Campus Love If Line

If Lu Yinghuai had not gone abroad

When Ning Yu came back from the teacher's office, he saw a can of peach-flavored soda on his desk. A thin layer of water droplets had condensed on the pink-white can. It looked like it had just been taken out of the freezer.

He only accidentally mentioned that he liked this taste once during a dinner, but since then, Lu Yinghuai would bring him this soda every time he skipped class and went out to play ball.

The monthly exam papers were passed around and distributed. Everyone lowered their voices to discuss scores and wrong questions. The silence in the class was replaced by whispers.

Ning Yu picked up the bottle of soda and pressed it against his slightly hot cheek. He curled his eyes and whispered thanks, "Lu Yinghuai, thank you for bringing me another soda."

Lu Yinghuai leaned against the wall and turned his pen expressionlessly, "It's okay, I just dropped by and bought whatever I wanted."

Ning Yu didn't believe it.

This flavor was only available in the school's small supermarket. You couldn't buy it at the vending machine in the stadium. Lu Yinghuai had to go a long way to bring it to him.

It has been a year and a half since they were classmates in the first year of high school, and Ning Yu has gradually figured out Lu Yinghuai.

Why is he so bad-tempered and difficult to get along with? He thought, this person is obviously just childish and tough-tongued, always being nice to him but not admitting it.

The can was opened, and the sweet taste of soda filled with coolness. Ning Yu and his cold school bully looked at each other at the table, and said deliberately

"Is it just a drop-in? Well, I thought you bought it for me specially."

When he said this, his eyes lowered and his voice gradually lowered, as if he was really disappointed.

Lu Yinghuai paused in turning the pen, and the pen in his hand fell to the table with a "clack". He frowned for a few seconds, as if he wanted to explain something, but he was used to speaking hard and didn't know how to speak.

"I......"

After a moment of pause, he tilted his head unnaturally, "I took a detour to buy it for you."

Afraid that Ning Yu was still unhappy, he hesitated whether to go out and buy another bottle now to prove himself, but Ning Yu had already laughed, and his beautiful eyes were bent into a beautiful arc, looking directly at him.

"That's it. Thank you. I like it very much."

Ning Yu didn't make it clear whether she liked soda or him.

But the tip of Lu Yinghuai's ears was still red. He pretended not to care and picked up his pen, but he couldn't start spinning it again for a long time.

He pursed his lips and said, "Well, I'll buy it for you tomorrow."

The monthly exam papers were quickly sent to them. Ning Yu's papers were neat and clean, with a very high score marked on them.

Lu Yinghuai's answer sheet was also very clean, without writing a single word.

In fact, his grades are not bad. If he writes these questions, he can get it right.