Chapter 26

Body......

  No more strength.

Chapter 18 The Engaged Person's Unexpected Acknowledgment

  "...I didn't expect him to faint suddenly..."

  ......what sound?

  Lin Qingshan's body was still heavy, but his consciousness seemed to be lifted to the surface by buoyancy. One side faced the sun and the other side still faced the deep sea, floating slightly with the water waves.

  "I just took this opportunity of Shao Zheng's departure to give him a little beating, and I only let him stand for about half an hour at most, telling him not to take Shao Zheng as a scapegoat just because he has a good temper..."

  Lin Qingshan recognized that it seemed to be Wen Qianhua's voice, but he was not sure because it didn't sound as arrogant as before.

  "Seeing that his expression was not right, I thought I might as well just stand there for about ten minutes... I also gave him an obvious hint. As long as he let out a few squeaks, he would go down the steps."

  Lin Qingshan blinked, and the world in front of him became clear.

  It seemed like... he was taken to the hospital?

  Lin Qingshan turned her head, and Wen Qianhua was talking to someone with her cell phone. Taking a closer look, the name noted was Wen Lingyue - Wen Shaozheng's brother.

  "I really didn't do anything, it was just... I was just a little scared, and I wasn't very aggressive."

  "...Really not! After all, he is the person that my brother likes. Even if he goes too far, I won't use the same methods to deal with those guys."

  "Still waiting for the results. But the doctor said he should wake up after a while."

  "Huh? No. There's no need to check so carefully, right? It's good to have a rough idea. Isn't it just that the family tradition is conservative and the control is strict, so you can only watch which Alpha you marry?"

  "...Huh? How many hours have you really knelt down?!...A day and a half?!!"

  "I, I'm just talking... How can someone really kneel down for several hours? Who knows what will happen over there..."

  "I know...I know. It was indeed my fault this time..."

  Boom.

  There was a knock on the door, and a doctor walked in.

  "The results are out. I'll hang up first."

  Wen Qianhua followed the doctor's gaze and met Lin Qingshan's gaze. She froze in place, touched her neck, and looked away.

  "...You're awake."

  ...I always feel like a completely different person.

  The way Wen Qianhua is sitting now is very unsightly, and the tone of her words just now is not mature at all, but a little careless, but her feeling of publicity has not changed. Just by listening to Lin Qingshan, she knows that Wen Qianhua should be as full of love as Wen Shaozheng. He grew up in a good environment, and his personality is indeed as willful as Wen Shaozheng said.

  ... He didn't realize that Wen Qianhua was pretending at all, thinking that Wen Qianhua was similar to Lin Junkai, and he didn't know whether it was Wen Qianhua's acting skills that were too good or the situation was too similar to before.