Since Childhood, Silly!

[PLATONIC] x Male!Reader

Currently rewatching Wandavision and loved the scene where Wanda and Vision fight on episode 6 or 7, can't really remember. I wanted to show my own take on it!

Wandavision with Male!Reader

(Reader had a preastablished relationship with one of my OC's, who perished in Endgame like Vision, but Wanda only brought back Vision.)

Wanda and (Y/N) stood in front of the sink, doing the dishes together after the boys had gone to bed.

"Thanks again for having me over for dinner," (Y/N) smiled at Wanda, glancing up at her before returning his gaze to the soap filled sink.

"Anytime, (Y/N)."

(Y/N)'s smile faded as he blankly stared at the sink.

"How are you feeling?" Wanda asked, putting the dishes down and offering a towel for (Y/N) to dry his hands with.

"I'm... not good," (Y/N) admitted, shaking his head and looking at Wanda with sad eyes. "I... miss her... so much." His eyes filled with tears and he gulped back a sob.

"What can I do for you, (Y/N)? Anything. Just tell me and I'll make it happen," Wanda responded, placing a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder as she got teary eyed as well.

"Wanda," (Y/N) whispered and sniffled, holding on to Wanda's arm. "We've been friends since..." His gaze wavered and he seemed far away. "How long have we been friends, Wanda?" he asked, because concerned.

"For... forever!" Wanda laughed and shrugged.

"...W-where did we meet, Wanda?" (Y/N) looked Wanda in the eyes, gaze hard.

Wanda laughed dryly and shook her head, licking her lips. "What do you mean?"

"Where did we meet?" he repeated, stronger this time. He let go of her arm and stepped back so that it fell back to her side.

"At... you know- it, we- What does it matter, where we met? We're best friends!" Wanda smiled and spoke loudly, walking over to the counter and wiping it down with the rags in her hand.

"...Wanda. Just a minute ago, when I was talking about Jess... what did you say to me?" He walked around the isle counter and placed his hands on it, leaning forward to make Wanda look at him.

"I... I can't remember."

"You said, 'Anything. Just tell me and I'll make it happen,'" he repeated.

"I knew it," a new voice said.

(Y/N) turned to see Vision at the entrance of the kitchen, Wanda's jaw clenching as she let out a breath.

"You're controlling them, aren't you?" Vision asked as he stood next to (Y/N).

Wanda said nothing and threw the rag to her side, making the credits roll as she walked around the men.

"I'm going to bed! Goodnight you two," she said over her shoulder as she kept walking.

"WANDA WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER?" (Y/N) roared, louder than he had ever shouted before, which made both Wanda and Vision stop in their tracks. "ALL I CAN REMEMBER IS HER FACE, WANDA. AND THE GHOST OF HER TOUCH- WANDA WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER HER VOICE?!"

"(Y/N) I get it, you miss Jess-"

Vision came around (Y/N) and touched his temples with his fingers, bringing him out of Wanda's hold.

He blinked for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"Wanda," he whispered, "understand. I love you like the sister I never had, but you cannot be doing this."

Wanda rolled her eyes and scoffed, turning around and walking as she tried to avoid the conversation.

"You are consumed by your own grief. But the worst part is that it's affecting others, Wanda. People are hurting- I am trapped- ALL OF US ARE TRAPPED!"

She whipped around and held (Y/N) in the air by his neck with his powers, making him gasp for air and Vision to call out her name in shock.

"Don't tell me about how to handle my grief!" Wanda spat up at you.

"What about my grief?" (Y/N) croaked from the air. "You forced Vision back and then dragged me along with you. I was handling my grief just fine. Some friend you are," he cried, gasping as he clawed at his throat.

At that Wanda dropped him, leaving him to stand up from the ground, gasping for air.

"What did you just say to me?" Wanda asked faintly.

"I'm missing Jess, but at least before I was doing it my way. Wanda, I miss you. The real you. The one who would... who would try to catch the cereal I threw in your mouth in the mornings."

"We can still do that here!" Wanda insisted hysterically.

"NOT WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE'S MINDS ENSLAVED, WANDA!"

"Wanda, (Y/N), what's going on?" Vision asked again.

"LET ME GO WANDA- LET US ALL GO!"

"NO!" she shrieked, waving her hand swiftly through the air.

...

"How long have we been friends, Wanda?"

They were back at the sink, Wanda's hand on his shoulder as he held her arm.

"Since childhood, silly. We grew up together and now we're neighbors," she chuckled, working extra hard to wipe the suspicious look behind (Y/N)'s eyes.

"That's right." (Y/N)'s smile was sentimental. "You're my best friend, Wanda."

"And you mine, (Y/N). Would you like a drink? We can talk more, if you'd like?" Wanda offered, the credits scrolling as she pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"I could use a drink right now. Oh, Vision, hey! How was work?" (Y/N) asked as he drained the sink.

As they went on with the conversation the show faded out, but (Y/N) and Vision locked eyes and an unspoken understanding flowed between them.

Something was terribly, terribly wrong.

End

I love Vision- honestly I'm still in denial about his death (as I am with most dead characters).

The point is it's my imagination! I can decide who's alive and dead 👍

-Author Max <3