Token of Good Luck

x Male!Reader

"I am so sorry, you're going to get so many requests now. Loved the 2nd part of Letters. Could you perhaps do a Cedric x Slytherin Male Reader and the reader is like really shy and awkward?"

ou have no idea how happy seeing this made me- PLEASE SEND ALL THE REQUESTS I LOVE GETTING THEM!

Also tysm for reading my stuff!! It means the world to me

AND I AM SO PREPEARED FOR YOUR REQUEST- I LITERALLY LOVE SHY AND BUMBLING SLYTHERIN'S SO. MUCH.

Sorry I'm just really excited.

Requested by: Anon

Cedric Diggory x Male!Slytherin!Reader

I'm literally so pumped to do this- maybe it's because it's 1:26 AM and I should be asleep.

(E/C) = Eye Color

It's the Triwizard Tournament and stuff. The read is half-blood cuz I said so and it works for a scene in this.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

The Great Hall was practically bursting with the visiting students from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons, and (Y/N) positively hated it. He wanted his calm Saturday mornings back, when only a few students were sitting at their tables and minding their own business. Not even the Slytherin's would be out, then, but the Durmstrang students dragged them out almost every Saturday morning.

(Y/N) walked towards his table slowly, trying to squeeze around a crowd of students coming his way. He should've just stayed in bed like he had contemplated doing before coming down here.

Sitting down at the only free space at the table; the end of it, he grabbed his preferred breakfast items and started eating, sipping from his cup every so often but just generally zoned out on his plate. Because he was zoned out he didn't really notice when the students around him went quiet, and were looking in his direction.

Well he didn't notice until someone cleared their throat- that person being Cedric Diggory. (Y/N) looked up at him, glanced at everyone watching, and promptly turned tomato red. Cedric smiled a bit and just kept looking at (Y/N).

"(L/N)," he greeted.

"Diggory," (Y/N) responded, surprised at himself for not stumbling over his words as he so often did. He supposed it was just one word, but with this amount of people staring he usually would've stuttered.

"I was wondering..." he paused and looked around himself at the crowd. "What're you looking at?" Everyone looked a little shocked but quickly returned to what they were doing, the first years that had previously been sitting in front of (Y/N) scurried away and left an open space for Cedric.

(Y/N) bit his lip as his leg started shaking, channeling his energy as he tried to process what was happening. This was not at all how his normal Saturday mornings would have gone.

"I was wondering how you were this morning," Cedric finished, getting himself his own breakfast and making it clear he intended to stay sitting in front of (Y/N).

(Y/N) cleared his throat a bit and gulped, pushing his food around on his plate and having trouble gathering the courage to look up at Cedric.

"Fine," he settled on answering, nodding a bit too fast. "And you?" Short responses were good, just don't stutter in front of him and it'll all be over soon.