Quidditch Practice

x Male!Reader

"hihellohowareyougoodgoodokayso could I request a fic where it's Harry Pottah x Male Reader where they're alrdy dating, but it's the reader's first time to watch his quidditch practice?? If possibly a bit of simping reader would be 👌👌 but ykyk"

Quidditch Harry >>>>

Your wish is my command, this is gonna be fun!

Reader's house is unspecified, so reader is any house you want reader to be <3

@@@

Requested by: Anon

Harry Potter x Male!Reader

(Harry is so boyfriend it's insane)

"Wood is really working you all to the bone, isn't he?" (Y/N), Harry's boyfriend, asked as they walked hand in hand towards the quidditch field.

"He's just worried about Slytherin winning, they usually cheat anyways so I don't know what more practice is going to do for us," Harry replied, rolling his eyes and rubbing his thumb across the back of (Y/N)'s thumb.

"I'm sorry about our date..."

Wood had sent an owl to Harry while they were waiting for the Hogsmeade carriages announcing an "emergency practice". Harry felt horrible for having to cancel their Hogsmeade trip, but (Y/N) didn't mind as long as he was with Harry.

"It's alright, Harry. At least now I get to watch you practice!" (Y/N) tried to look at the bright side. "I've never seen you practice before.)

"But you've seen me in the actual game, how is practice any different?" Harry asked with an amused smile as (Y/N) began to swing their joined hands back and forth.

"Official games and practicing are two completely different things! At practice you can mess up, at games you're all serious, it'll be nice to see you joking around with the boys."

"If you say so," Harry gave in, smiling at his boyfriend.

...

Up in the stands, (Y/N) sat in the front row, eyes trained on his boyfriend. He worked marvelously with his teammates and his determination was cute.

His eyebrows would crease and his eyes squinting every once in a while as he searched the field for the snitch.

(Y/N) realized he was getting closer and and gasped when the snitch started fluttering straight for him. Flinching back, not wanting to get hit by a tiny golden ball, (Y/N) was taken aback by the sight of his boyfriends face right in front of is own, hand clutching the golden snitch.

"Hello, Darling," Harry huskily whispered, inches away from (Y/N)'s lips.

(Y/N) scoffed and rolled his eyes, dragging Harry into a kiss (and almost making him fall off his broom).

Sorry, I need to write more for Harry but I couldn't figure out how to go with this one. I might rewrite it in the future but for now this is the best I can do.

Sorry Anon! Hope you liked it

-Author Max <3