Chapter 21

After dinner I was quick to leave the boat.

"Laila wait!" I turned around to see Ryder.

"I'm sorry about my mom," he told me. "It's not your fault Ry," I responded to him. We said our goodbyes and I left.

By the time I got to the cabin I couldn't even stand. My feet is throbbing and so is my head from crying so much.

Stop letting people effect our relationship.

I can't with people. It's 2015 people! Get over who I'm in love with!

"That rich bitch," I muttered to myself as I changed my clothes and removed my makeup.

"I felt so uncomfortable" Tasha said.

"Why're you here?" That sounded rider than I intended.

"Excuse me then! I don't know why the fuck you talking out yo mouth," she rolled her eyes.

"Yo just calm down." Emily came between us. I scoffed and walked away because I'm not in the mood and I'll beat any bitch ass tonight.

My phone vibrated about a text from Alec. He's asking me to spend the night at his cabin.

I responded an ok and then plugged my phone in to charge. As I braid my hair I kept going back to the dinner table.

Three knocks on the bedroom door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I'm just upset and I took it out on you and I'm sorry" Tasha apologized and I smiled and gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry too," I said in a baby voice.

"Alright bitch, get off me witcho gay ass!" Tasha said and I released her.

"Bitch you the gay one ho! Fuuuwwwwwccccckkkk you mean," we laughed. We could never be mad at each other for too long. She's my best friend.

"Alright bitches make room for me!" Emily jumped on the bed and turned on the tv.

"I'm not sleeping here tonight," I let the girls know. They looked at me crazy but then I gave them a look and they just shrugged.

"I guess Ryder will have to come over tonight," Emily winked. Tasha and I laughed at her.

"What about Quees? He's sexy and he can sing," I jokingly nudged Em.

"He been playing me lately. I'll have to see," she pursed her lips making me laugh.

"Alright. Bye yall!" I picked up my phone and charger. Before I left I tied my hair with a scarf.

"Alec I'm outside," I hung up and then I heard the lock on the door turn. He welcomed me in and I went straight to his room. I'm planing on sleeping as I lay down.

*

I laid on his bed panting. Frustration took over and now we're both satisfied.

"Are you okay?" He panted while asking me.

I smiled. "Hell yeah. Thank you Ryder," I got up and hugged him.

*

Alec

I hung up the phone.

I can't believe Laila! Why would she be with this guy? She knows I hate him!

What she didn't know is that she butt dialed me and all I hear is something moving and them grunting. And then pounding.

"What should I do?" I asked myself. I started laughing. I'm about to get crazy.

"Open up!" I pounded on Ryder's door after getting on his family's yacht.

Laila opened the door with a sports bra on and basketball shorts. My basketball shorts.

"Hey babe," she tried to kiss me but I moved away and gave her a stale face.

She looked at me weird but I pushed her out the way and went into the room.

"Hey Alec!" Ryder greeted me with a smile. They think I'm stupid.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I pushed him. He stumbled but held his ground.

"Aye man! Just cool it before I have to fight back," he held out his arms. I slapped them away and punched him in his jaw. He took it.

"Alec! What the hell!" I can hear Laila's voice but she needs to move away before I can't control myself.

"You fucking my girl now?" I punched him again. He's really holding back.

"What?" They both screamed out. Laila tried to grab my hand but I pulled away.

I hit him twice. "She butt dialed me. The whole time she was here," this time he hit back.

Nice hands.

I twisted my jaw to make sure it's still in place.

"Alec! No we weren't having sex! I don't cheat!" Laila yelled in the background. I scoffed and I hit Ryder. He started hitting back fast and hard but I held mine.

"Stop! We weren't having sex he was helping me release my anger towards his mother on his punching bag!" Laila yelled. We didn't stop fighting.

"Fucking liar!" I yelled. I kicked Ryder and we both fell.

"Ryder don't kill him!" Laila screamed.

"Alec! I helped him move furniture in return!" She came up to me and touched me.

I lost it.

Completely lost it.

I couldn't control myself.

I pushed her off me a little too hard. She didn't show that she was hurt but I can see that she was.

I stopped fighting Ryder and I sat on the floor staring at her.

"You know? If I hit you first I wouldn't care but I didn't hit you," her eyes started to water up and she held her shoulder blade.

"I'm sorry, I swear I am!"

"Save that shit! I explained everything to you and you still didn't believe me! Check the deck and you'll see a fucking punching bag!

"You're so lucky Ryder didn't kill you! He's a boxer! Been training since he was 11! And he's stupid enough to street race, why couldn't you just listen?" She rolled her eyes and got up with Ryder's help and they walked out.

"Oh by the way...... We're done!" She said that something and me snapped. I became the normal Alec.