Chapter 32

Emily

Kameron and I walked into Applebee's hand in hand, following the host to where Cameron sat.

"I'm nervous," I whispered.

"Don't be," he rubbed my knuckles with his thumb. I saw Cameron first and I squeezed Kamerons hand then let it go.

"Emily, you look beautiful," Cameron greeted. I looked down at my pink dress and cream heels and shrugged.

"This is Kameron, my boyfriend," introduced and I can already tell that this is going to be tricky.

"Cameron like me?" Cameron asked and I nodded.

"With a K," Kameron added and they shook hands. Oh Lord, Jesus I already know this is gonna be awkward. Kameron just had to say it with an attitude.

"I just wanted to take you out to eat before the ultra sound," Cameron said ignoring what Kam just said.

"That's nice, thanks," I blandly said as I stated at his wedding band. I shouldn't have slept with my teacher.

"So how have you been?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"Three months now, I don't have morning sickness anymore, I take online classes and I'm going to graduate in May,"

A waitress came to take out order and Cameron just flirted with her while ordering. I'm not even jealous, it's sad for his wife's sake.

"What would you like?" She asked me. I told her and while she was asking Kameron what he wanted, I spoke.

"So how's your wife?" I asked and the waitress looked at us then quickly Cameron's left hand. She rolled her eyes then walked away.

"She's fine, she's three months too,"

"So basically both of your kids are going to be born a few days, maybe weeks apart?" Kam asked.

"Yeah."

"So how will you manage the births?" I asked.

"Obviously I'll be at my wife's, she's more important," Cameron said and tears came to my eyes. I don't expect to be more important, I expect him to want to be there for his child.

"That's fucked up! If you don't want to be a factor in this baby's life. Don't bother coming back," Kameron said then got up and helped me up. He threw a hundred dollar bill into the table and we left.

Laila

"That was really fucked up of him to say!" I exclaimed. Cameron may be cute but he's an asshole! Who says that?!

"I know right!" Emily said as she flipped over the chicken frying in the pot. Alec and Cameron are outside grilling meat, my mom is decorating the house and my younger brother is helping me with the egg/potato salad. My dad and his family and my brother and his girlfriend are on their way from Atlanta.

"Zachary, you don't have to help me! It's your day today!" I said to Zachary but he didn't listen.

"I want to help, I'm the lady's man remember?" He joked and Emily and I laughed. Zachary has always attracted lady's, ever since he was a child.

"Alright birthday boy!" Emily laughed. Noise erupted as men came to set up bounce houses, sound system and have my mom sign. Zach has been wanting a party bus for his birthday and he's getting one today. He invited everyone in his classes and his neighborhood friends. I didn't realize how popular he was until I saw how many kids RSVP'd. Probably around 40 kids in all plus their parents and our family.

"So what'd you get me?" Zachary asked and I laughed. I'm making him think that I didn't get him anything but Alec and I bought him three gifts, together. A ps4 with Fifa games, new Jordan's and a Messi soccer jersey. Zachary loves soccer and I just want him happy.