Chapter 31

New Character: Valerie Y. Faye.

__________________

"We look cute!" I said as we changed in Kamerons huge guest bathroom. It's a pool party with a whole lot of people!

Our crew is here along with Zachari's cousin, Valerie. She's a nice girl with an amazing body and a beautiful face. She's easy to get along with and she fits right into our group of friends.

"Guys I don't know..... You can tell I'm pregnant," Emily whined and started tearing up. I rolled my eyes mentally and comforted her. Her mood swings cause her to be unpredictable.

"I know how you feel but it's okay! I'm sure he's gonna have you on his arm so they know you're with him," Valerie said to Emily. I almost forgot that she has a son, by the way her body looks; you could never tell. She's slim and fit but I guess that's just genetics.

"But I'm still embarrassed, maybe I should just go home  and we can celebrate by ourselves," Emily tried to grab her clothes but I snatched them from her.

"No! You're going to get your ass out there and show those flirting bitches that he's taken!" I hissed and Emily gave me a stank look but opened the door anyways and went outside.

"Well that was fun," Zachari joked and we laughed. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and spun around in the mirror checking myself out. Zachari just leaned against the wall waiting for Val and I.

"Ok let's go," I said to the girls and we grabbed our things and left the bathroom.

"You can put those in K's room," Kaiden said out of know where. I must admit he looks nice without a shirt but Alec looks better.

We put our clothes in the room Kaiden directed us to and then went to join the party. Kaiden and Valerie hit it off automatically! Thank God!

"Oooo you look sexy!" I said from behind Alec and ran my hand down his torso.

"You do too," he turned around and we kissed. After our kiss I pushed him in the pool and inched towards Theo. He hasn't really been the same, fun person since Tasha left but he's trying.

"Laila don't you-" he started saying but I pushed him in and laughed hysterically until I felt myself being surrounded by cool water. I swam up to the surface and looked around to see Valerie laughing.

I swam under the water and grabbed her legs making her fall into the water. She came up and glared. I wrapped my arm around her neck and laughed. Zachari jumped in and we all started swimming and having fun.

"Let's play chicken," I suggested and I swam to Alec. It's me & Alec, Valerie & Kaiden, Theo & some white girl, Zachari & Kameron since Emily didn't want to play.

The girls got on the guys necks and started pushing each other until girls started falling. At the end it's me and the white girl whose name is Hannah. Hannah tried her damn hardest to knock me off but it wouldn't work. She finally got pissed and shoved me making me fall back. The water stung my skin by the force that she pushed me.

"What the hell!" I yelled at her but she laughed and then attempted to kiss Theo's cheek. He splashed water on her when he realized what she was trying to do.

"I'm just congratulating you on our win," she winked at him and Theo made a nasty face while climbing out of the pool and walked over to the grill.

"You're not even the cute twin!" She yelled and I looked at her sideways. They're identical.

"He has a girlfriend," Alec informed her while he picked me up and walked out of the pool.

Everyone that wasn't in the pool, gathered around the grill area for food. Soon, everyone was eating or dancing to the loud music.

As the night fell Kameron wanted to thank everyone.

"I just want to say thank you for coming and hanging out with me. This party for me is significant in starting a new chapter in my life so thank you," he said and pulled Emily into his side and kissed the top of her head. We all cheered and some people left except for us.

"I want you to come with me tomorrow to my appointment and to lunch," Emily told Kameron while helping to clean up. He agreed but Emily stopped him.

"Cameron is going to be there," she said and he groaned. "You have to meet him K," Emily pulled him inside and we finished cleaning up.

"You have the most beautiful eyes," I heard Kaiden say to Valerie. A match made in heaven. So he can stop being creepy towards me. I also think it's ironic that the two brothers are interested in girls who have kids by another man.

___________________
Would you guys like a chapter with Emily's POV?

The new character in the MM! She's beautiful and she's Kaiden's love interest and will play a major/ minor role in the book. She's not a bad guy though.....maybe.