Chapter 22

Just wanted to start a prayer chain for the 9 victims. Comment a prayer and please no hate!

Lord, thank you for the lives of the nine victims and the lives they lived. They died at your hand Lord and they're on their way home to you. I send prayer to their families and friends and anyone who knew them. In Jesus name,
Amen.

------------------------------

I knocked on the cabin door waiting for it to open. Dirty blonde hair and blue eyes greeted me.

"Laila I'm so sorr-" I cut him off with a rough kiss. To be honest I wasn't hurt about earlier. Weirdly enough it turned me on.

"Wow um-" Alec tried to say but I ignored him while kissing his neck making sure to leave marks. I fumbled with the string of his beach shorts and when I finally got them off I dragged him to his room.

Rebecca stared at us with wide eyes. I just winked and slammed the door. I pulled my shorts and bikini top off and ripped Alec's shirt.

"Alec. What you did turned me on," I whispered in his ear. He looked at me sideways.

"Um really?" I nodded and soon we were naked.

Ryder

"He's just upset," Emily told me while massaging me.

"Yeah I know but he must really hate me," I sighed. About three hours has gone by and Laila is no where to be seen.

Emily likes me and I know that but I don't like her like that. She's a cool girl.

I can tell she'd love my brother. "Hey Em. Have I showed you my brother?"

"No" she laughed and I pulled my phone out to show her. "What's a Ryder?"

I laughed. Bingo! She likes him. "He'll be here in a few hours," I nudged her and she blushed.

"I need to soak bye!" She kicked me out the cabin and I laughed the whole way to my parents yacht. The other vacationers probably thought I was crazy.

"What's funny?" My little sisters voice asked. Kylie, sixteen, looks like a great combination of my mom and dad. She gets her emerald green eyes from my mom and her subtle nose from my dad.

"Hey Kylie," I ignored her question. I gave her a hug and she hugged me back.
My siblings are the only thing I like about my family. Without them I'd probably be either in jail or dead.

"Where's Kasey?" I looked around the deck. Kylie told me that she's in her room.

Kasey is fifteen and she's quiet but outgoing. I know that contradicts itself but that's her. She's also very beautiful and she wants to be a model while Kylie wants to be an actress.

"Mom said there's people with the Wilsons" Kylie questioned as I tried to go to my room.

"You'll see them later," I closed my room door then my mind instantly ran on Laila. She's so beautiful; curly black hair, big brown eyes, straight white teeth, nice brown skin, tones body. And her personality is amazing!

She loves to laugh and smile. She loves to crack jokes and have a good time. She doesn't let anything bother her but when she does........ Good luck.

She's perfect for me.

But she's with Alec and I haven't seen her since he pushed her. I have to admit, when Alec accused us of having sex my stomach turned, in a good way.

Just imagining us having sweet, passionate, loving sex made my balls tighten. I chuckled and stripped my body of clothes to shower.

Emily